Kingdoms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdoms

The Massive Roleplay Experience of Kingdoms returns with all 4 of the original RP's and more as well as new site features.

Kingdoms CenterGalleryHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
We hope you enjoy your experience here.
Don't forget the read the Rules & Guidelines
Join the Battle to Save Soleste from the White Queen in Kingdom of Treason

Soleste: Kingdom of the Sun

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Silver
Admin
Silver

Character sheet
EXP (Experience Points):
Soleste: Kingdom of the Sun Left_bar_bleue6000/6000Soleste: Kingdom of the Sun Empty_bar_bleue  (6000/6000)
HP (Hit Points):
Soleste: Kingdom of the Sun Left_bar_bleue0/0Soleste: Kingdom of the Sun Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Energy:
Soleste: Kingdom of the Sun Left_bar_bleue50/50Soleste: Kingdom of the Sun Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

Soleste: Kingdom of the Sun Empty
PostSubject: Soleste: Kingdom of the Sun   Soleste: Kingdom of the Sun Icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 8:52 pm

Background:
Act 1

Quests:

Location Details

Enemies:
Back to top Go down
https://kingdomstpde.forumotion.com
Silver
Admin
Silver

Character sheet
EXP (Experience Points):
Soleste: Kingdom of the Sun Left_bar_bleue6000/6000Soleste: Kingdom of the Sun Empty_bar_bleue  (6000/6000)
HP (Hit Points):
Soleste: Kingdom of the Sun Left_bar_bleue0/0Soleste: Kingdom of the Sun Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Energy:
Soleste: Kingdom of the Sun Left_bar_bleue50/50Soleste: Kingdom of the Sun Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: Soleste: Kingdom of the Sun   Soleste: Kingdom of the Sun Icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 1:09 pm

In the midst of the frigid wasteland that once was a glorious and beautiful kingdom, there are few who dare tread the ice glazed streets. They are those who are hungriest. Those who would brave all opposition to find even the smallest bite. Those who would eat snow if it meant their survival. Then there is one girl. Her skin a pale blue, her clothes made of ice, her heart made of gold. She helps an elderly woman to her feet after falling in the snow. "Are you all right?"

"Yes, dear, I am fine." If the woman weren't so senile, she'd have noticed who'd just helped her.

Suddenly the temperature drops considerably. "No," this girl says to herself. After leaving the elderly woman, she runs. Faster and faster she runs. For a moment she trips and falls, only to get back up in a panic and continue. She then stops as ice and snow from all around begins to soar, taking the form of a twister before her. And when that twister dissipates, from it emerges a beautiful woman who floats down to her.

"Celcius, return to the palace, NOW."

"No, mother. I am not going to remain there any longer. It is a prison."
Back to top Go down
EphPhoenix

EphPhoenix

Character sheet
EXP (Experience Points):
Soleste: Kingdom of the Sun Left_bar_bleue850/6000Soleste: Kingdom of the Sun Empty_bar_bleue  (850/6000)
HP (Hit Points):
Soleste: Kingdom of the Sun Left_bar_bleue60/60Soleste: Kingdom of the Sun Empty_bar_bleue  (60/60)
Energy:
Soleste: Kingdom of the Sun Left_bar_bleue5/50Soleste: Kingdom of the Sun Empty_bar_bleue  (5/50)

PostSubject: Re: Soleste: Kingdom of the Sun   Soleste: Kingdom of the Sun Icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 2:01 pm

[Attn: Open]

"Well, what do we have here? This place looks like the frozen version of h*ll..."

Gosalyn stepped into the city. It was depressing. Everywhere she looked it seemed the faces were downcast and beaten. Obviously, a tyrant ran this place.

The soldiers strolled arrogantly, looking down their noses at anyone, some picking on those who wouldn't--or perhaps couldn't?--fight back. Pathetic. She ignored them, not making eye contact. She was just here to have a look around, maybe see what the inventors here had managed to do, then leave. She wasn't here for trouble or to start a revolution, even if the place looked like one could only help.

She found a nice looking inn called The Fell and the Swan. Random names like that always attracted her interest. The innkeeper was a slim woman with kind eyes. Gos sniffed the air--it smelled clean and well taken care of.

"Good day, mistress," said the woman, walking toward her, "are you here to rent a room?"

"Indeed," said Gosalyn. "There aren't any bugs, are there?"

The woman looked flustered. "Heavens, no!" she said emphatically. "I run a clean place, that I do, madam."

"It's Gosalyn," she said offhandedly. "I'll take whatever room you can spare. What are your rates?"

"Um..." she said, "it's a silver a day. That includes breakfast and dinner."

Gosalyn nodded. She figured as much. Though the breakfast and dinner thrown in made that price a steal. She dropped four silver pieces into the woman's palm. The woman dipped her head in thanks and ran over to a counter where she prepped wrote down a ledger.

"Gosalyn..." she said aloud as she wrote. "Do you have a surname."

"Nope!" Gosalyn said cheerfully. "Don't need one. Now, if you'll show me to my room, Ms...?"

The woman blushed. "Oh! How rude of me. Setalle Adelle," she answered.

"Well, Ms. Adelle, lead the way, won't you?"

The woman dipped her head. "At once."

She lead Gosalyn upstairs, pointing out the bath chamber and telling her the times for breakfast and dinner. Gosalyn tucked it away as she looked it over. It truly was a nice inn and kept in very good repair. There were a few maids running around and they all seemed healthy, at least, if not still bearing that same downcast expression. At least this woman treated her workers nicely.

"If you need anything, I'll be downstairs," she told Gosalyn.

Gosalyn nodded in thanks. "I appreciate it."
Back to top Go down
Silver
Admin
Silver

Character sheet
EXP (Experience Points):
HP (Hit Points):
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Soleste: Kingdom of the Sun   Soleste: Kingdom of the Sun Icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 2:14 pm

Celcius is suddenly thrown down the snowy streets, landing in a mound before the inn. She gets up weakly, having never been a fight. An ice soldier approaches and looms over her, its stone face loyalty to Glacia unyielding. "I do not wish to have to treat you this way, Celcius. You'd have avoided such punishment if you'd only done what I said." She then looks about the area. The weak and feeble all looking on at the events, many of them in terror of her presence. "Mortals...how sickening." She then crosses her arms and the soldier picks up Celcius. "Are you about finished now, Celcius?"

"M-mother, p-please, let your soldier release me."

"I think not. Not until you return to the palace."
Back to top Go down
EphPhoenix

EphPhoenix

Character sheet
EXP (Experience Points):
Soleste: Kingdom of the Sun Left_bar_bleue850/6000Soleste: Kingdom of the Sun Empty_bar_bleue  (850/6000)
HP (Hit Points):
Soleste: Kingdom of the Sun Left_bar_bleue60/60Soleste: Kingdom of the Sun Empty_bar_bleue  (60/60)
Energy:
Soleste: Kingdom of the Sun Left_bar_bleue5/50Soleste: Kingdom of the Sun Empty_bar_bleue  (5/50)

PostSubject: Re: Soleste: Kingdom of the Sun   Soleste: Kingdom of the Sun Icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 2:26 pm

[Attn: Celcius]

Gosalyn laid comfortably on the bed. It was a nice room, with a washstand, a nightstand by the bed and a fireplace. The bed was of good goosedown and she couldn't help but marvel at any kind of luxury considering the state of this city. She got up and went to the window, looking out.

"What in Sam Hill...?"

A weird ice man was holding what seemed to be an ice woman. She didn't seem to be enjoying it. "Great," she sighed, "humans sure like to cause trouble."

She shrugged. "Oh well, that's a human a problem."

She turned and went by the fire place. There was a rocking chair in front of it--good wood, too. She sat down and contemplated her next move. There probably wouldn't be much to see in this town, considering its state. Tyrants, as a rule, generally repressed open knowledge, growth, and sharing.

The fire was warm, and even though her dragon lineage afforded her relative impunity against the harsh cold outside, the feel of a nice warm fire was universal. She sighed.

She got up, opened the window, and leapt out, rolling as she hit the ground and pulling out her sword in a single movement. The light blade came to life in an instant and she cut the soldier in half. It was a thing of ice, not living, not that she cared. The young woman it had been holding fell unceremoniously to the ground.

She shrugged. She was helping wasn't she? She wasn't about to do that whole "catch the distressing damsel" crap that was so prevalent in todays stories.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Admin
Silver

Character sheet
EXP (Experience Points):
HP (Hit Points):
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Soleste: Kingdom of the Sun   Soleste: Kingdom of the Sun Icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 2:39 pm

[Attn: Gosalyn]

Celcius gets up and dusts herself off. "Thank you," she says.

"Hm...a Draconian. How rare in this region to see one of them...in any case, interfering in outer affairs will get you nowhere in life...especially when it is so near to its end," Glacia scoffs. Suddenly up from the snow rise several more icy soldiers, prepared for battle. "Kill her. Leave Celcius alive."

Celcius steps back in fear and suddenly grabs Gosalyn by the wrist turning and running off into the kingdom with her, eventually bringing her to hide in an alleyway where a balcony hides them from the overcast of the goddess. "Please, you are likely one of few people left in town capable of helping me. You must," she pleas.
Back to top Go down
EphPhoenix

EphPhoenix

Character sheet
EXP (Experience Points):
HP (Hit Points):
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Soleste: Kingdom of the Sun   Soleste: Kingdom of the Sun Icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 2:46 pm

"Oh, stuff it, you disembodied *ss!" Gosalyn snapped, uncaring. "I'm not gonna worry about threats from some coward who hides behind ice sculptures and--what the h*ll!"

The ice girl suddenly grabbed her and dragged her as she took off running. "Hey!" she snapped. "I don't run from fights and that tramp was askin' for it!"

At the woman's words, Gosalyn merely folded her arms. "Though it sounded to the contrary, I try and stay out of human affairs," she said bluntly. "Way I see it, you always ask for too d*mn much and give very little in return."
Back to top Go down
Silver
Admin
Silver

Character sheet
EXP (Experience Points):
HP (Hit Points):
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Soleste: Kingdom of the Sun   Soleste: Kingdom of the Sun Icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 2:51 pm

"I am not a human," Celcius says. "Nor was she. She was not a mere mage, she was the Goddess of Ice...my mother. You would have died had I not saved you. She could very easily have frozen you to your core and crushed you like ice. She merely enjoys more to watch her soldiers tear her opposition to pieces. Regardless to that, this is not merely a human affair. The White Queen, she contact my mother. They took over this once beautiful kingdom. But the White Queen will not rest...not until the entire region gets the same...perhaps the entire world. I beg of you, please help me."
Back to top Go down
EphPhoenix

EphPhoenix

Character sheet
EXP (Experience Points):
HP (Hit Points):
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Soleste: Kingdom of the Sun   Soleste: Kingdom of the Sun Icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 3:00 pm

How do I get myself into these situations? she wondered.

She sighed. "Fine. Whatever," she grumbled. "I will help get you to whoever you're trying to get to, but that's it. I didn't sign up for any 'I'm gonna save the world' bits. Especially, not for free. And hero crap usually offers jack pay and few rewards. Where do ya need to go?"
Back to top Go down
Silver
Admin
Silver

Character sheet
EXP (Experience Points):
HP (Hit Points):
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Soleste: Kingdom of the Sun   Soleste: Kingdom of the Sun Icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 3:09 pm

"I've heard over the past few weeks that there is a knights resistance planning an offensive against the White Queen and my Mother. They mean to lure my mother into the Citadel, the only place here in Soleste where her powers would have no bearing as it is the citadel of her sister, Solarus...the Sun Goddess. Then they will take the fight to the White Queen who will be powerless to resist. We will finally be able to return this kingdom to its once glorious stature. But we should first find a knight. I believe the best place for them to hide would be in the lower kingdom area."
Back to top Go down
EphPhoenix

EphPhoenix

Character sheet
EXP (Experience Points):
HP (Hit Points):
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Soleste: Kingdom of the Sun   Soleste: Kingdom of the Sun Icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 3:14 pm

Gosalyn shrugged. "Yeah, sure, a knight," she said. "Lead the way, princess. The sooner we find this knight for your resistance the sooner I can be on my way. Lousy crap pay hero quests..." she grumbled under her breath.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Admin
Silver

Character sheet
EXP (Experience Points):
HP (Hit Points):
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Soleste: Kingdom of the Sun   Soleste: Kingdom of the Sun Icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 3:25 pm

Celcius then takes Gosalyn by the wrist again and drags her to the lower side of the kingdom. There it is must worse. Entire buildings stand completely frozen down to the doors and window. Anyone unlucky enough to be outside is either frozen alive or frozen and dead. They sneak about the area and hide under a bridge. "We cannot find the knights. They would be well hidden. Bring them to us, perhaps? Draw their attention. I can create an ice soldier. You engage it in battle and pretend to struggle with it. We may draw out the knights this way."
Back to top Go down
EphPhoenix

EphPhoenix

Character sheet
EXP (Experience Points):
HP (Hit Points):
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Soleste: Kingdom of the Sun   Soleste: Kingdom of the Sun Icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 3:43 pm

[Attn: Celsius]

Gosalyn didn't much appreciate being drug around like a rag doll, nor did she care for all this sneaking around. Why not just face your enemies out in the open. Then, of course, she remembered her grandfather's teaching "A drop of cunning cuts through a bucket of brute force." She grimaced; fine, she'd play it this ice brat's way.

When Celsius suggested the idea, Gosalyn's face brightened slightly. "Well, it's the first good sounding idea I've heard out of you, princess," she grumbled. "I think I can manage a mock battle."

It was better than nothing.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Admin
Silver

Character sheet
EXP (Experience Points):
HP (Hit Points):
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Soleste: Kingdom of the Sun   Soleste: Kingdom of the Sun Icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 3:47 pm

Celcius holds her hand out in the direction of a frozen building and the snow in the area gives form to a massive icy soldier, looming over Gosalyn. The soldier punches its fists together then forms a blade from one of its hands, emitting a low growl as ice soldier do. "All right," Celcius says. "Go ahead."
Back to top Go down
EphPhoenix

EphPhoenix

Character sheet
EXP (Experience Points):
HP (Hit Points):
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Soleste: Kingdom of the Sun   Soleste: Kingdom of the Sun Icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 3:59 pm

[Attn: Ice Soldier, Celsius, Open]

Gosalyn yawned. "Theatrics, much?" she grumbled. "They really need a new class of villain. One less clichè."

She ran at the ice golem, knocking its blade away with a fist on the flat of it, dodging around it. "Oh," she said in a bored tone. "Woe is me. Help. I'm such a damsel in distress."

However, the ice princess must've been annoyed cause the faster than normal backhand the creature suddenly threw at her caused her to have to defend for real. She went flying into an ice wall, rolling to her feet. Her eyes glowed menacingly.

"Is that how you want to play it...?" she growled.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Admin
Silver

Character sheet
EXP (Experience Points):
HP (Hit Points):
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Soleste: Kingdom of the Sun   Soleste: Kingdom of the Sun Icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 4:08 pm

"I'm not doing anything," Celcius says.

The Ice Soldier's arm then takes the form of a large hammer and he swings at the Draconian, only to be stopped by Celcius who finds it difficult to maintain control of. "So, Celcius," Glacia says emerging from a mound of snow, "You now ally yourself with my enemies?"

"M-mother!"

"You will be punished for this once you are back at the palace." Glacia suddenly feels the sting of metal piercing through cold air. She sighs and closes her eyes, holding out one hand and releasing a frigid chill. The sword that flies toward her head freezes so quickly and on such an intense level that it reduces to icy powder feet from her face. She then turns to find a young man standing on a rooftop. "You DARE attack me, mortal?"

"Yeah, yeah I do," he says, sliding down the icy wall of the building and rolling to a stop, removing from a sheathe, another blade.

"Impudent worms, all of the," Glacia mumbles to herself.
Back to top Go down
EphPhoenix

EphPhoenix

Character sheet
EXP (Experience Points):
HP (Hit Points):
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Soleste: Kingdom of the Sun   Soleste: Kingdom of the Sun Icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 4:15 pm

[Attn: Celsius, stranger, Ice queen]

"Great," said Gosalyn, "first an ice queen and now snow women are just popping up outta the ground. You should take that show on the road, lady."

When the sword suddenly flew through the air, she nodded approval. "Nice throw!" she called. "But what a waste of a perfectly good weapon."

She rushed over, figuring he might need help. Humans were as resilient as cockroaches--the evil things--but so fragile.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Admin
Silver

Character sheet
EXP (Experience Points):
HP (Hit Points):
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Soleste: Kingdom of the Sun   Soleste: Kingdom of the Sun Icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 4:30 pm

Glacia crosses her arms and narrows her eyes at the tow of them. She then scoffs. Clapping her hands together, the ground begins to tremble. Ice and snow begins to fall from buildings all around. Those frozen alive are lucky enough to be shaken free. The snow and ice all around begins to cycle together into a massive tornado. From that tornado emerges an Ice Golem who towers over town, looking down on them all. "Holy..." The young knight shakes himself out of it and stands ready with his blade.
Back to top Go down
EphPhoenix

EphPhoenix

Character sheet
EXP (Experience Points):
HP (Hit Points):
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Soleste: Kingdom of the Sun   Soleste: Kingdom of the Sun Icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 4:41 pm

[Attn: All]

"Well, princess," Gosalyn said, cracking her knuckles, "at least being around you won't be boring.

"And you!" she snapped at the young man. "Get your spine back in place and grow a pair, it's just a big ice cube."

She spat at the princess' mother in disgust. "If size were always an indicator of power," she said contemptuously, "then half of us would be walking continents!"

Without hesitation, she charges for the ice giant.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Admin
Silver

Character sheet
EXP (Experience Points):
HP (Hit Points):
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Soleste: Kingdom of the Sun   Soleste: Kingdom of the Sun Icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 4:57 pm

Glacia floats overhead, watching. The golem looks down on the two of them and stomps, the result being a shockwave that churns the streets, throwing all of them off balance. It then raises its foot again, this time looking to crush Gosalyn and the knight. However, it stops before lowering its foot. "What?" the knight says, looking around. "It's her," he says, spotting Celcius. However, the girl is trembling. The beast is far too powerful, she was pushing her limits. He suddenly grabs Gosalyn and pulls her out from beneath the beast's foot as Celcius releases it, himself having barely evaded being crushed.

"Impudent little-" Glacia sneers.

The knight rushes toward Celcius and picks her up. "Hey, come on, we can't stay here, if that thing doesn't kill us, Glacia will!" He yells to Gosalyn.
Back to top Go down
EphPhoenix

EphPhoenix

Character sheet
EXP (Experience Points):
HP (Hit Points):
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Soleste: Kingdom of the Sun   Soleste: Kingdom of the Sun Icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 5:26 pm

[Attn: Knight, Celsius]

"Stuff it!" Gosalyn snapped. "This place entire is snow! And obviously the woman doesn't have a problem finding her 'precious daughter!'

"So run, boy," she snapped coldly, "get the little princess to safety while I buy you some time."

She looked back at him and glared. "Oh, and if anyone else grabs me again," she said darkly, "I will break every bone in that hand. Be it you or princess, here. Got it? Now go!"

She spread her wing and powered up her light sword. It was just the thing to relieve the anger she felt for getting caught up in this mess in the first place. She flew into the air, dodging around this golem's swipes, until a backhand sent her hard to the ground. She groaned, spit blood, and flew up again.

When she dodged his backhand this time, she cut for all she was worth at the elbow, lopping the arm off. It howled and swung with its other arm and she banked down hard, narrowly avoiding the blow, but the breeze it caused threw her into a wall.

"D*mn..." she groaned. "Maybe this thing was tougher than I thought..."
Back to top Go down
Silver
Admin
Silver

Character sheet
EXP (Experience Points):
HP (Hit Points):
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Soleste: Kingdom of the Sun   Soleste: Kingdom of the Sun Icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 5:38 pm

The young knights runs off with Celcius cradled in his arms. He happens across a priest kneeling beside a dead body in the snow. "Priest! Listen, take car this girl. She's exhausted. I'll be back." He then turns around and approaches the site of the Golem once again. He sees Gosalyn thrown against a wall then unsheathes his blade and approaches her. "Listen, there's no way we're going to win here. If you take this one down, she'll just make another one. Then more and more until you're dead." He then looks over her. "Your wing...is it hurt?"
Back to top Go down
EphPhoenix

EphPhoenix

Character sheet
EXP (Experience Points):
HP (Hit Points):
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Soleste: Kingdom of the Sun   Soleste: Kingdom of the Sun Icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 6:24 pm

[Attn: Knight]

Gosalyn flexed the wing he had been observing and winced. She glared at him. "You're a hundred years too early to be worrying about me, fledgling," she snapped.

She brushed herself off and cowled her wings. "However," she said, eying the golem, "you make a valid point."

She preferred to stay and fight, but fighting meaningless minions was pointless. Better to work her way to the one responsible for the minions. After all, when attacking an army, you went for the brains, not the body.

She turned and ran, sniffing out the way the knight had come from and zipping that way with lightning speed. Quickly, she found the priest, and while she waited for the knight--even the fastest humans were slow--she eyed Celsius with contempt.

"My, you must have 'Protect Me' written on your forehead," she growled derisively. "You're the reason you have half-baked *sshats like him," she inclined her head to the Knight who was catching up, "thinking he has to save the damsel every five seconds when she should learn to fend for herself!"
Back to top Go down
Silver
Admin
Silver

Character sheet
EXP (Experience Points):
HP (Hit Points):
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Soleste: Kingdom of the Sun   Soleste: Kingdom of the Sun Icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 6:38 pm

"The girl is a very able fighter," the priest says. "I know of her. But she cannot hope to challenge her mother. Control of an Ice Golem for the amount of time she was able to maintain it was a miracle. It merely exhausted her power. She has been running from her mother since late last night."

"I am sorry to inconvenience you," Celcius say.

The knight then catches up to them and stops. "The knights stronghold is underground. She can't find us there without her clouds to lend an eye."

"No," Celcius says, weakly sitting up. "The plan will not work. How are we to lure my mother into the Citadel. A decent plan but not good enough. She's too clever. Please, the two of you, I will use what strength I have to forge a distraction. This icy reign is spreading. Get to the Industrial Kingdom, it's far enough that it will allow you the time to prepare and bring back better weapons. Also, there is someone there I would like for you to make contact with. He will be of great help."

Wallace helps the girl stay up for a moment. "Celcius, don't strain yourself too much."

"I'll be fine...oh, and here." She then reaches into her pocket and holds out her hand, three gold pieces in it. "I hope this will cover any expenses."
Back to top Go down
EphPhoenix

EphPhoenix

Character sheet
EXP (Experience Points):
HP (Hit Points):
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Soleste: Kingdom of the Sun   Soleste: Kingdom of the Sun Icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 6:47 pm

[Attn: Celsius]

"Stuff it, padre," Gosalyn snapped. "She didn't have to control the blasted thing. I'd have preferred a large dagger of ice blowing its head off. Typical humans, always thinking the least efficient way."

Gosalyn raised her eyebrow and gave the girl an appraising look. "Shrewd," she said, taking the gold. "Very shrewd. Industrial district. Find a guy and weapons. This guy have a name?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Soleste: Kingdom of the Sun   Soleste: Kingdom of the Sun Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Soleste: Kingdom of the Sun
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next