Kingdoms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdoms

The Massive Roleplay Experience of Kingdoms returns with all 4 of the original RP's and more as well as new site features.

Kingdoms CenterGalleryHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
We hope you enjoy your experience here.
Don't forget the read the Rules & Guidelines
Join the Battle to Save Soleste from the White Queen in Kingdom of Treason

Soleste: Kingdom of the Sun

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Silver
Admin
Silver

Character sheet
EXP (Experience Points):
Soleste: Kingdom of the Sun - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue6000/6000Soleste: Kingdom of the Sun - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (6000/6000)
HP (Hit Points):
Soleste: Kingdom of the Sun - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Soleste: Kingdom of the Sun - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Energy:
Soleste: Kingdom of the Sun - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50/50Soleste: Kingdom of the Sun - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

Soleste: Kingdom of the Sun - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Soleste: Kingdom of the Sun   Soleste: Kingdom of the Sun - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 8:52 pm

First topic message reminder :

Background:
Act 1

Quests:

Location Details

Enemies:
Back to top Go down
https://kingdomstpde.forumotion.com

AuthorMessage
Silver
Admin
Silver

Character sheet
EXP (Experience Points):
Soleste: Kingdom of the Sun - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue6000/6000Soleste: Kingdom of the Sun - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (6000/6000)
HP (Hit Points):
Soleste: Kingdom of the Sun - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Soleste: Kingdom of the Sun - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Energy:
Soleste: Kingdom of the Sun - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50/50Soleste: Kingdom of the Sun - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: Soleste: Kingdom of the Sun   Soleste: Kingdom of the Sun - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 7:11 pm

[Attn: Gosalyn]

"His name is Hugo. He's a dwarf and a blacksmith," Celcius says. "Give me a few moments to summon the strength and I will forge a distraction. Then the two of you must go."

The knight glances to Gosalyn from the corner of his eye. "The name's Lucas. You can hang on to the gold, I don't take pay for what I do."
Back to top Go down
EphPhoenix

EphPhoenix

Character sheet
EXP (Experience Points):
Soleste: Kingdom of the Sun - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue850/6000Soleste: Kingdom of the Sun - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (850/6000)
HP (Hit Points):
Soleste: Kingdom of the Sun - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue60/60Soleste: Kingdom of the Sun - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/60)
Energy:
Soleste: Kingdom of the Sun - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue5/50Soleste: Kingdom of the Sun - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/50)

PostSubject: Re: Soleste: Kingdom of the Sun   Soleste: Kingdom of the Sun - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 7:27 pm

[Attn: Celcius, Lucas]

"Hugo," Gosalyn repeated with a nod. "Dwarven blacksmith. Got it."

At Lucas' words, Gosalyn smiled mockingly. "Well, how very stupid--I mean, altruistic of you. I'm sure you'll go up there right along with the other fools who they wanna call 'saints.'"

She grabbed Lucas up by the scruff of his neck. "Stuff your diversion," she said bluntly, "even with an injured wing I can get us outta here."

With the "knight" in tow, she ran at inhuman speeds, wincing as she unfurled her wings. She kicked off a wall, off of a rooftop, off of another, and took off into the sky, leaving the city at a breakneck speed.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Admin
Silver

Character sheet
EXP (Experience Points):
HP (Hit Points):
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Soleste: Kingdom of the Sun   Soleste: Kingdom of the Sun - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 7:39 pm

[Attn: Open]

"I don't care about praise either," Lucas says. "I don't do this for anyone. I don't like jerks like that White Queen. I don't care what comes after they're beaten."

Suddenly he's grabbed and towed off into the sky. "Wha- hey, what are you- Gah!"

Celcius watches as they fly off and turns to Wallace. "They will be all right. I have faith in them."
Back to top Go down
EphPhoenix

EphPhoenix

Character sheet
EXP (Experience Points):
Soleste: Kingdom of the Sun - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue850/6000Soleste: Kingdom of the Sun - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (850/6000)
HP (Hit Points):
Soleste: Kingdom of the Sun - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue60/60Soleste: Kingdom of the Sun - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/60)
Energy:
Soleste: Kingdom of the Sun - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue5/50Soleste: Kingdom of the Sun - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/50)

PostSubject: Re: Soleste: Kingdom of the Sun   Soleste: Kingdom of the Sun - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 7:56 pm

[Attn: Lucas]

As soon as they had cleared a few miles, Gosalyn descended, crash landing from the strain on her injured wing. She rolled to her feet and dusted herself off. She didn't bother looking back at Lucas and began running.

"I suggest we move fast," she growled. "We're still in ice b*tch territory."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Soleste: Kingdom of the Sun   Soleste: Kingdom of the Sun - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Soleste: Kingdom of the Sun
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2