Kingdoms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdoms

The Massive Roleplay Experience of Kingdoms returns with all 4 of the original RP's and more as well as new site features.

Kingdoms CenterGalleryHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
We hope you enjoy your experience here.
Don't forget the read the Rules & Guidelines
Join the Battle to Save Soleste from the White Queen in Kingdom of Treason

Silver Sky Forest

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Silver
Admin
Silver

Character sheet
EXP (Experience Points):
Silver Sky Forest Left_bar_bleue6000/6000Silver Sky Forest Empty_bar_bleue  (6000/6000)
HP (Hit Points):
Silver Sky Forest Left_bar_bleue0/0Silver Sky Forest Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Energy:
Silver Sky Forest Left_bar_bleue50/50Silver Sky Forest Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

Silver Sky Forest Empty
PostSubject: Silver Sky Forest   Silver Sky Forest Icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 12:09 am

Background:
Act 1

Quests:

Act 2

Quests:

Location Details

Enemies:

Last edited by Silver on Sun May 20, 2012 6:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://kingdomstpde.forumotion.com
Silver
Admin
Silver

Character sheet
EXP (Experience Points):
Silver Sky Forest Left_bar_bleue6000/6000Silver Sky Forest Empty_bar_bleue  (6000/6000)
HP (Hit Points):
Energy:

Silver Sky Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silver Sky Forest   Silver Sky Forest Icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 8:15 pm

[Attn: Open]

Lucas looks around the area while pursuing his 'partner'. "The trees are all so frozen even the leaves turned white," he says. "Not just snow, the leaves alone." He then begins to slow down a bit and looks around the area more thoroughly. He then proceeds to follow her through the forest.

Later that evening when they've gotten far enough out of the area that Glacia's clouds allow her to see, they take a break. The trees here are still green. The grass is lush and the sky is blue over this area. But the animals and monsters have all left, gone with fear of what's to come. Lucas sits on a log before a campfire he'd struck. "So what did you say your name was?" He asks nonchalantly.
Back to top Go down
EphPhoenix

EphPhoenix

Character sheet
EXP (Experience Points):
Silver Sky Forest Left_bar_bleue850/6000Silver Sky Forest Empty_bar_bleue  (850/6000)
HP (Hit Points):
Silver Sky Forest Left_bar_bleue60/60Silver Sky Forest Empty_bar_bleue  (60/60)
Energy:
Silver Sky Forest Left_bar_bleue5/50Silver Sky Forest Empty_bar_bleue  (5/50)

Silver Sky Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silver Sky Forest   Silver Sky Forest Icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 8:21 pm

[Attn: Lucas]

"Apparently," Gosalyn commented, "all your saintly virtue took the brain cells needed for memory. The name's Gosalyn, hero. Forget it again and I'll smack you with the flat of your other sword."

Gosalyn is impatient to be off. The sooner this is over the sooner she can move on with her life. Unfortunately, the three gold pieces involve coddling this idiotic human. She still had several good hours in her to move, but the soft human had to break.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Admin
Silver

Character sheet
EXP (Experience Points):
HP (Hit Points):
Energy:

Silver Sky Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silver Sky Forest   Silver Sky Forest Icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 8:39 pm

Lucas looks down into the fire. "Why do you hate people so much?" He asks her without looking. "Has every single living being on this planet just done something bad to you?"
Back to top Go down
EphPhoenix

EphPhoenix

Character sheet
EXP (Experience Points):
Silver Sky Forest Left_bar_bleue850/6000Silver Sky Forest Empty_bar_bleue  (850/6000)
HP (Hit Points):
Energy:

Silver Sky Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silver Sky Forest   Silver Sky Forest Icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 8:48 pm

"Did I hurt your precious feelings?" Gosalyn snapped derisively. "Get over yourself, fledgling. Hate takes time and energy and I'd rather not waste it on such a soft species as yours.

"Besides," she went on shrugging her shoulders, "I don't hate humans, I just don't like them. In general. Now, there are plenty of humans I've dealt with that are quite likable. Some with great intellects. Some that are useful. Them, I like."

She glared at him. "As for the rest of you," she began in a cold tone, "you're soft, selfish, helpless, and nothing but trouble. Take the Ice Princess. While technically not human, she might as well be. Brings trouble right out my window and just because I happen to help her once, she expects me to do so again.

"'Save the world,' she says," she did a mockingly accurate rendition of Celcius' voice. "Bah. Show me a world worth saving when I have to drag mewling pups like you who're gonna waste time bending over backward to help some kitten out of a tree because some human with a pair of breasts and doe eyes turned on the water works. Bah. Bah, I say!"
Back to top Go down
Silver
Admin
Silver

Character sheet
EXP (Experience Points):
HP (Hit Points):
Energy:

Silver Sky Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silver Sky Forest   Silver Sky Forest Icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 8:57 pm

Lucas sits pretty much entirely unfazed by a thing he'd just been told. Regardless he then laughs at this. "Lady, you are hilarious," he says, laughing uncontrollably. He eventually collects himself. "All right, if I'm so darned useless, you have the life and Celcius can't see us out here. Just ditch me and I'll catch up by next year. I have never met someone so cranky." He nearly cries in fact. "Hey, if you ditch completely, then you got your pay already, just go and I'll do everything. Say you got turned into a drac-cicle." Lucas then stands up and places his hands into his pockets, walking off east to see about heading to the Industrial Kingdom.
Back to top Go down
EphPhoenix

EphPhoenix

Character sheet
EXP (Experience Points):
HP (Hit Points):
Energy:

Silver Sky Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silver Sky Forest   Silver Sky Forest Icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 9:04 pm

At his laughter, she was merely annoyed, but at his words, her temper flared. As he deigned to walk on after that, she promptly walked up and fisted him on top of his head. Hard. She then picked him up, one handed, and slammed him into a tree, holding him there.

"Don't lump me in with one of your kind, fledgling," she growled. "Loyalty is something we dracs value highly. We take a job, we do it. Don't you ever insinuate that I'd be so humanly self-serving as to go back on my word."

She immediately tossed him. "Now, let's move, since you have so much energy," she said, breaking off into a run.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Admin
Silver

Character sheet
EXP (Experience Points):
HP (Hit Points):
Energy:

Silver Sky Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silver Sky Forest   Silver Sky Forest Icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 9:08 pm

Lucas lands on his feet, smiling deviously. "Humanly? I'm not getting any pay out of this, you are. I'm only here BECAUSE of my word. Oh, I get it. Dracs are half human. you don't like humans so you're trying to be as little like one as you can. Smart strategy." Lucas then walks on ahead. "I should have thought of that."
Back to top Go down
EphPhoenix

EphPhoenix

Character sheet
EXP (Experience Points):
HP (Hit Points):
Energy:

Silver Sky Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silver Sky Forest   Silver Sky Forest Icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 9:13 pm

Something clicked in Gosalyn, and her smile became demonic. "You're right," she said sweetly. "Whatever had come over me? I should learn to get further in touch with my human side..."

She pulled out light sword, immediately summoning the blade of light. "Here's how the game works!" she said, her voice so sugary sweet as to be lethal. "This blade can cut through anything like it wasn't there. You're gonna run. Real fast! Cause if you don't, I'm gonna cut you a new *sshole! Let's play!"

Immediately, she ran at him and sliced causing him to dodge abruptly. She then turned and began chasing him towards the east at a breakneck speed.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Admin
Silver

Character sheet
EXP (Experience Points):
HP (Hit Points):
Energy:

Silver Sky Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silver Sky Forest   Silver Sky Forest Icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 9:22 pm

"Sorry, not my kind of game," Lucas says and he sidesteps out of the way. He ducks her blades and start to run for the east. He then turns around and stops with a bow. "Come on now. Hurting me isn't going to accomplish anything for you." He looks up and smiles then stands with a laugh. "You're more touchy than any drac I've ever known...then again I've only known one. Taught me everything I know. Real cool guy. Name was Blake. Left town one day, didn't come back. I may have lost a mentor but it gave me more of a reason to do what I do I guess. Help protect my 'pathetic race'. No matter what. Oh, I'm sorry, I rambled, didn't I? What was it you said you'd do with that? Cut me a new what? Well if that were the case, you could've done that while I was rambling, am I right?"
Back to top Go down
EphPhoenix

EphPhoenix

Character sheet
EXP (Experience Points):
HP (Hit Points):
Energy:

Silver Sky Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silver Sky Forest   Silver Sky Forest Icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 9:46 pm

At his words, she stopped. "No," she said simply. "I'm trying to figure the absurdity of why any Drac would waste their time on you. Truly baffling.

"But!" she said happily. "That means I can stop coddling you! See you at the Industrial District, little man! Let's hope your mentor trained you well! Just in case you can't keep up, I'll leave markings so you don't get lost!"

With that, she took off at breakneck speed, glad to be rid of him.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Admin
Silver

Character sheet
EXP (Experience Points):
HP (Hit Points):
Energy:

Silver Sky Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silver Sky Forest   Silver Sky Forest Icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 9:52 pm

Lucas watches her leave and shrugs, walking nonchalantly after her as if a mere stroll. Hands behind his head, he holds a smile on his face. He stops later in the night seeing that the storm clouds above are still coming but slowly. Very slowly. It'd be days before they reached the point he'd been few hours ago. He sits on a rock and strikes another campfire before unsheathing his blade and moving along the hunt for food.
Back to top Go down
EphPhoenix

EphPhoenix

Character sheet
EXP (Experience Points):
HP (Hit Points):
Energy:

Silver Sky Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silver Sky Forest   Silver Sky Forest Icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 10:13 pm

Hours later, she finally stopped running. She had covered several miles easily, but her injuries were starting to take their toll. Especially her wing, which was throbbing now. Worse, her stomach let her know it demanded its bloodprice. She needed to hunt. Her original reason for going into that city had been for the sake of restocking supplies, maybe even resting a few days in a nice warm bed. Not that her bedroll was uncomfortable, but an occasional relaxing in a bed wouldn't be a bad thing. She especially loved that about human cities.

Her stomach growled again. Musings about a warm bed could wait. Food first. She sniffed the air; there was the faint scent of game further South. She marked the spot to her memory so she could return here later. And headed off.

The prey had been long in coming. She had traveled hours south in pursuit of her prey and finally had managed to catch a rather large boar. He would make good eating when she got back to the spot. Getting back didn't take as long as the hunt had, cause she had moved slower and more cautiously so as to not miss the trail, though not as fast as she would've liked carrying the boar.

Another hour spent was spent collecting herbs and mushrooms and enough wood to set up a spit--which she carried in her cloak. Roasted boar and mushrooms. It was highly delicious; she prized herself for many things, and a good cook was one of them. However, she scented something nasty in the air and sighed.

"Dragons breath," she cursed, "I was hoping I wouldn't have to see your sorry mug until Industrial City."
Back to top Go down
Silver
Admin
Silver

Character sheet
EXP (Experience Points):
HP (Hit Points):
Energy:

Silver Sky Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silver Sky Forest   Silver Sky Forest Icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 10:20 pm

[Attn: Gosalyn]

"Aw, I missed you too," Lucas says. "Having fun? Nice catch." He then steps through a few bushes and picks a few berries he'd deduced weren't poisonous. He then looks up into the trees and unsheathes his sword, throwing it into the branches. When it comes down, it brings with it a branch of several apples which lands in his hands. He then looks to Gosalyn. "You want a few? Actually you can take a lot of them. I didn't mean to get this many." He then takes three of four for himself and begins to head off back to his campsite.
Back to top Go down
EphPhoenix

EphPhoenix

Character sheet
EXP (Experience Points):
HP (Hit Points):
Energy:

Silver Sky Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silver Sky Forest   Silver Sky Forest Icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 10:26 pm

She sighed and ignored him. Spreading out her bedroll, she prepared for rest. She pulled out a healing salve for her injured wing and spread it on it. She then cut the rest of the meat off the boar and put it in a container with a keep spell on it. It would keep whatever was put in it in the exact condition it had entered in. That included the heat. Magic was such a useful tool. Her work done, she lay on her bedroll, cast on her blanket, and went to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Admin
Silver

Character sheet
EXP (Experience Points):
HP (Hit Points):
Energy:

Silver Sky Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silver Sky Forest   Silver Sky Forest Icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 10:52 pm

The next morning, Gosalyn awakes to find Lucas sitting by a campfire, rolling a hog he'd caught and skinned over the fire. "Morning! Oh this? This is yours. I already ate. So here's the deal. You don't like me, I can't say I care much about that. But if we're stuck together, then we are. We'll just make like we tolerate one another until we don't have to bother with one another anymore. So in the immortal words of my great mentor. Let's Make A Miracle Happen." He then places the meal out in front of her and extends his hand to shake. "That or you ditch me again."
Back to top Go down
EphPhoenix

EphPhoenix

Character sheet
EXP (Experience Points):
HP (Hit Points):
Energy:

Silver Sky Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silver Sky Forest   Silver Sky Forest Icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 11:08 pm

Gosalyn blinked sleepily at him. She hated mornings. Instead of taking his hand, she got up and walked past him, beginning to chow down on the fresh hog. Her wing still hurt and she was in no hurry to fly on it. After she had eaten her fill, she reached in her cloak and pulled out a large thermos. It also had a keep spell on it. She pulled two cups out and poured some hot chocolate into both. She proffered one to Lucas.

"Fine," she said.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Admin
Silver

Character sheet
EXP (Experience Points):
HP (Hit Points):
Energy:

Silver Sky Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silver Sky Forest   Silver Sky Forest Icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 11:31 pm

Lucas then takes the cup and waterfalls the drink into his mouth before chomping on an apple. "So the way I've mapped this, the trip there, even at your speed, is about a two day trip. Take into account my puny human debuff and it's a little over three. That's if we're hard pressed to get there. So we should bail as soon as we're through eating."
Back to top Go down
EphPhoenix

EphPhoenix

Character sheet
EXP (Experience Points):
HP (Hit Points):
Energy:

Silver Sky Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silver Sky Forest   Silver Sky Forest Icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 11:39 pm

Gosalyn looked at him in alarm, and then at the boar. If it was one thing she hated it was wasted food. She sighed.

She dug deep into her pockets and pulled out a special wrap. "I'm gonna have to buy some more, and it's a lot more than three measly gold pieces."

She wrapped the boar up in the wrap, bringing it up around it like it was a sack, then tied it off. Immediately, she lifted the bag and stuffed it into her cloak. "Let's go," she said.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Admin
Silver

Character sheet
EXP (Experience Points):
HP (Hit Points):
Energy:

Silver Sky Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silver Sky Forest   Silver Sky Forest Icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 11:54 pm

Lucas then stands and looks to the sky, noticing something strange. The clouds. They'd sped up. He didn't know how but they sped up. How was it possible? There was now only one thing on his mind and that was getting as far away from them as he possibly could. "Gosalyn, we gotta go. Glacia's clouds are getting closer. The forest is going to start icing over soon."
Back to top Go down
EphPhoenix

EphPhoenix

Character sheet
EXP (Experience Points):
HP (Hit Points):
Energy:

Silver Sky Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silver Sky Forest   Silver Sky Forest Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 1:08 am

"Y'know, this b*tch is beginning to get on my nerves..." Gosalyn grumbled. "Okay, let's move, fledgling."

Putting word to action, she took off at a pace he could match.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Admin
Silver

Character sheet
EXP (Experience Points):
HP (Hit Points):
Energy:

Silver Sky Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silver Sky Forest   Silver Sky Forest Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 1:13 am

While running along, the clouds begin to slow down but worse, they begin to hail. Frigid gusts fill the forest and icy death approaches. With that first snowflake overhead, Lucas can sense danger coming. "Ah no. We gotta move faster!" Too late. They approach from all corners, emerging from densely wooded areas. Some hiding in the bushes and trees. Ice Soldiers. There stands a slew of them on every side. "Here we go," Lucas says, unsheathing his blade with a smirk. "Let's see if steel beats ice."
Back to top Go down
EphPhoenix

EphPhoenix

Character sheet
EXP (Experience Points):
HP (Hit Points):
Energy:

Silver Sky Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silver Sky Forest   Silver Sky Forest Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 2:02 pm

Gosalyn pulled out her light blade and brought it to life. "Ahh...a morning workout. How thoughtful of her," she commented.

Gosalyn charged amongst them, diving between two horizontal slash and slicing one of them in half in the process. She tucked and rolled to her feet, cutting through two swords and their respective owners, then cartwheeling into a single handstand and spinning on one hand, swinging out with her sword and feet, kicking back several and slicing a few more.

She quickly pushed off to her feet and charged again, slicing, dodging. Their numbers were massive and it was all she could do to keep from getting overwhelmed by their sheer numbers. She groaned as one got lucky and cuffed her injured wing with the hilt of his sword.

She let out an angry growl and sliced him in quarters. She turned around and deflected two sword blows, blocked a third and a fourth, then got sliced in the side by the fifth. She spun and sliced them all down. She looked to her wound, it was bleeding, but she could manage.

She looked around for a better vantage; they were getting too coordinated as the fight drug on, adapting their tactics. This had to stop. She barreled through them into a small copse of trees. It limited their movement to twos and threes and she worked them from there.

She didn't spare a thought for Lucas. The fledgling could look out for himself.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Admin
Silver

Character sheet
EXP (Experience Points):
HP (Hit Points):
Energy:

Silver Sky Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silver Sky Forest   Silver Sky Forest Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 3:06 pm

"Ah I knew I could count on you to get my hide out of the fire," Lucas says as he parries an Ice Soldier jab and cuts its head off. He then leaps up onto the back of the dead ice soldier he'd just slain and jumps from it, getting airborne. On the way down, he impales another and turns around.

Last edited by Silver on Mon Apr 02, 2012 4:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
EphPhoenix

EphPhoenix

Character sheet
EXP (Experience Points):
HP (Hit Points):
Energy:

Silver Sky Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silver Sky Forest   Silver Sky Forest Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 3:32 pm

Gosalyn sidestepped a lunge and planted her sword in the soldier's chest, leapt off of the hilt, spun, and did a drop heel kick on its head, crushing it, then deftly removing her blade in time for a horizontal slash to another.

She kicked the feet out from another and sliced it in half on its descent to the ground, backkicked another in the head, flipped over another and sliced it down its back, then quickly sliced another, splitting it three ways horizontally.

"Are the b*stards ever gonna end?" she growled as she impaled another that tried to sneak up behind her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Silver Sky Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silver Sky Forest   Silver Sky Forest Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Silver Sky Forest
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next