Kingdoms

The Massive Roleplay Experience of Kingdoms returns with all 4 of the original RP's and more as well as new site features.

Kingdoms CenterGalleryHomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
We hope you enjoy your experience here.
Don't forget the read the Rules & Guidelines
Join the Battle to Save Soleste from the White Queen in Kingdom of Treason

Share | 

Elo the Elf Prime Village

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Silver
Admin

Character sheet
EXP (Experience Points):
6000/6000  (6000/6000)
HP (Hit Points):
0/0  (0/0)
Energy:
50/50  (50/50)

PostSubject: Elo the Elf Prime Village   Fri Dec 16, 2011 11:07 pm

Background:

Act 1

Quests:

Location Details

Enemies:

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://kingdomstpde.forumotion.com
Silver
Admin

Character sheet
EXP (Experience Points):
6000/6000  (6000/6000)
HP (Hit Points):
0/0  (0/0)
Energy:
50/50  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: Elo the Elf Prime Village   Sat May 19, 2012 11:49 am

[Attn: All]

Thorn sits alone in her small home and reads a book. It is only moments after passing the mark of the hundredth chapter that she hears a knock on the door. Getting up, she approaches the door and opens it for the messenger standing there. Being handed a letter, Thorn pays the man with a silver coin and thanks him politely before walking inside and shutting the door and reading the letter

Lady Gwendolyn would like a word with you please. She will be waiting in her village quarters. Please do not keep her waiting for too long.

-Malice-

Thorn then leaves for Gwendolyn's home at the far end of the village. It wouldn't be long, however, before that same messenger would come to the home of Sylvia and her Knight, handing the note to the knight.
Back to top Go down
Red

Character sheet
EXP (Experience Points):
0/0  (0/0)
HP (Hit Points):
0/0  (0/0)
Energy:
50/50  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: Elo the Elf Prime Village   Sat May 19, 2012 12:00 pm

[ATTN: Open]

Sylvia stepped back, holding up her wooden practice sword and breathing hard.

“Good! Solid recovery. You’re improving.” Sir Vance held his sword down at his side, guard relaxed as he stood across from her. One would think from looking at him that he was too old to be fast, but Sylvia knew better by now.

Sylvia straightened up and circling him slowly. Sir Vance didn’t move, simply watched her as she tried to find a point of attack. He was an odd man – as kindly and polite in battle as he was in manner. She’d yet to fight with him against an enemy, but she almost thought in a real battle he’d be so kind as to offer his opponent the first move as well. When she had become a squire, he had been one of the few knights willing to take on a female squire.

But he wasn’t making any concessions to her because of gender. Sylvia lunged towards his side, and he casually batted the sword away and swung for her head. She blocked quickly, whipping her sword around towards his gut. He took a few steps back, letting her sword swing past his gut, and stepped forward and tapped her on top of her head with the hilt of the wooden sword.

“Hey!” Sylvia swung again, and Sir Vance blocked her easily. A smile played across his lips.

“Guard up at all times,” he said, lowering his own guard again as he backed away.

“Hypocrite!”

“My guard is up. Want to test it?”

Sylvia scowled, lunging with the tip of the sword. He raised his sword and batted it away easily, as usual. “Keep your sword up at all times. I can afford to relax because I’m sparring you – “

“Hey!”

“ – but in a true battle, it’s important to always have your sword up. Especially when fighting more than one man.”

Sylvia swung out again while he was speaking, and he took a step back, blocking her blow casually before swinging down at her head in return. She brought up her sword to block it and stepped in. Before she could let out another blow Sir Vance brought up his leg and shoved it against her chest, pushing her backwards. “Remember your sword isn’t your only weapon,” he said. Sir Vance suddenly perked up, seeing something behind her, and Sylvia lunged forward, taking advantage of his distraction.

He stepped to the side, and she missed. Again. “Hardly noble of you,” Sir Vance said, deftly flicking his sword out and disarming her. “Practice over, for now,” he said, propping his practice sword up against the wall of the small house where both he and his squire lived. Sylvia went to put away her own sword, and when she looked up she saw what had grabbed Sir Vance’s attention – a man, a messenger maybe, approaching their small house.

The man walked up to Sir Vance and the two exchanged a polite greeting before the man handed over his message. Sir Vance saluted his thanks, bowing slightly as he held his clasped fist over his heart, and paid the man with silver before opening the message and reading it.

As the messenger left, Sir Vance moved, gesturing with a hand for Sylvia to follow him. “Come along, Sylvia,” he said, and Sylvia ran to catch up with him, slowing to walk at his side. “Lady Gwendolyn has summoned us.”
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Silver
Admin

Character sheet
EXP (Experience Points):
6000/6000  (6000/6000)
HP (Hit Points):
0/0  (0/0)
Energy:
50/50  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: Elo the Elf Prime Village   Sat May 19, 2012 12:13 pm

Thorn approaches the front door of Gwendolyn's rather modest housing in the village. It was a home no larger or more grand than any of the others. The garden out front was gorgeous and boasted a plethora of colorful flowers and a tree of apples. As Thorn nears the front path, she sees two others approaching, both human. She'd seen them before. A knight and his squire. So rare it was to see the knights out and about these days. They were formidable but the Elf Elite Guard was both formidable and greater in number. "Hello," Thorn says to them as they draw near. "A lovely day, am I right?" Thorn was cheerful and polite more often than not.

Soon the door opens on its own and the tall elf in charge, Gwendolyn, stands before them all. Rare it was to see an elf this tall. But Gwendolyn was a Northern Elf at that. They tended to be taller. "Greetings," she says with a polite bow. "It is nice to see that you received my summons. Please, do come in."
Back to top Go down
Red

Character sheet
EXP (Experience Points):
0/0  (0/0)
HP (Hit Points):
0/0  (0/0)
Energy:
50/50  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: Elo the Elf Prime Village   Sat May 19, 2012 5:41 pm

[ATTN: Thorn, Gwendolyn]

As Sylvia and Sir Vance approached the Lady Gwendolyn's home, they came across another elf woman approaching the same place.

"Indeed it is," Sir Vance said, giving her a salute and a short bow, which Sylvia quickly mimicked. The door to Gwendolyn's house opened and the Lady herself stood in the doorway then. Sir Vance and Sylvia were quick to salute her as well, both of them bowing deeper than they had when saluting Thorn.

"Thank you, my Lady," Sir Vance said then, speaking for the both of them. He stood up tall and followed in after Gwendolyn, Sylvia trailing behind, uncomfortable in the presence of the Lady. It didn't help that she was still in her training clothes, sweating from the workout she had just been through - she looked a mess.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Silver
Admin

Character sheet
EXP (Experience Points):
6000/6000  (6000/6000)
HP (Hit Points):
0/0  (0/0)
Energy:
50/50  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: Elo the Elf Prime Village   Sat May 19, 2012 5:54 pm

Gwendolyn was undoubtedly among the most beautiful women in all the region. Of course this came matched with her elegance and grace. She walked smoothly to her study where she finds a book and uses her magic to bring it to her hand. "I am glad that the lot of you could come. Sir, I would hate to take you away from your duties but something urgent has come up. A friend has contacted me regarding something he'd unearth in a quarry across the region. Given the journey, I figured I would need to send only the best. So I would like for you to go and retrieve this artifact. I am sending Thorn because of things I've heard of her. How she is the most intelligent elf to have ever set foot in this town as Malice puts it."

The ninja-elf then bows as she is mentioned by the high mistress. "She will be sent to authenticate the artifact before you bring it back. The journey shouldn't be too complicated between the two of you."
Back to top Go down
Red

Character sheet
EXP (Experience Points):
0/0  (0/0)
HP (Hit Points):
0/0  (0/0)
Energy:
50/50  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: Elo the Elf Prime Village   Sat May 19, 2012 6:13 pm

[ATTN: Thorn, Gwendolyn]

Sylvia felt herself blending into the background, and she did nothing to try and stop it. The Lady's business was with her Knight, not her, and it was something she was used to, but still... she couldn't help but feel ashamed. Useless, even.

Sir Vance was nodding thoughtfully, glancing over at Thorn as she was mention and nodding respectfully. "Of course, my lady," he said, saluting again, "but where I go, my squire follows. I trust this won't be a problem?"

As Sir Vance mentioned her, Sylvia drew even further into herself. She avoided the gaze of the others, looking down at the floor awkwardly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Silver
Admin

Character sheet
EXP (Experience Points):
6000/6000  (6000/6000)
HP (Hit Points):
0/0  (0/0)
Energy:
50/50  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: Elo the Elf Prime Village   Sat May 19, 2012 6:24 pm

"Of course," Gwendolyn nods. "And young squire, do no be disheartened. I have seen much of your progress. You are becoming a very capable young warrior. A budding knight, dare I say? That will be-"

"Hold on, Gwendolyn," says a tall elf of black skin, white hair, and golden armor. This was Balder, the other leader of the Elves and their master of all things Judicial. It was he who enforced. "I have two requests of my own if it is no bother. Particularly for all of you. First, there is a person I would like you to find. She is a heretic named Klea. An elf who has taken to bounty hunting. She's also got some very crucial information in her hands that she is intentionally keeping from us. Please find her and convince her to give it to us. And as a second task, I would ask that you allow one more member to your party. She would benefit from the journey. Perhaps learn something. She and Malice are waiting for you at the front gate."

Thorn then bows to Gwendolyn and Balder. "I will do my very best to serve your causes on this journey, Lady Gwendolyn and Sir Balder," she says before standing and leaving to prepare.
Back to top Go down
Red

Character sheet
EXP (Experience Points):
0/0  (0/0)
HP (Hit Points):
0/0  (0/0)
Energy:
50/50  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: Elo the Elf Prime Village   Sat May 19, 2012 6:46 pm

[ATTN: All]

Sylvia looked up as Gwendolyn started speaking to her, feeling pride rush through her at her words. But before she could finish, she was cut off by another elf, tall and imposing.

The two of them listened calmly to Balder's requests, and Sir Vance smiled. "As will I, my lady, my lord," he said, saluting and bowing low after Thorn spoke. Sylvia mimicked her master again, silently bowing and starting to back up. Sir Vance straightened and turned to Sylvia. "Shall we?" he said, smiling at her and gesturing her out the door.

Sylvia was more than happy to leave. She left quickly, Sir Vance following behind her, and he waited until they were out of earshot of the elves to speak. "You realize, of course, that working with men and women such as Lady Gwendolyn and Sir Balder is part of being a Knight," he said, eyes bright with suppressed amusement.

Sylvia looked at the ground. "I know," she said, "but I can't help but feel..." She trailed off. Inadequate.

Sir Vance seemed to understand anyway. He placed a comforting hand on her shoulder. "Give it time," he said. "Confidence grows alongside strength." He pulled his hand back and broke into a jog. "Anyway, we mustn't keep them waiting," he called back to her.

Sylvia smiled and starting running after him to get their equipment together.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Silver
Admin

Character sheet
EXP (Experience Points):
6000/6000  (6000/6000)
HP (Hit Points):
0/0  (0/0)
Energy:
50/50  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: Elo the Elf Prime Village   Sat May 19, 2012 6:59 pm

Malice stands at the front gates of the town with Thorn and a young elf girl with black and red eyes and long white hair. The three of them stand in silence, awaiting the arrival of the others.
Back to top Go down
Red

Character sheet
EXP (Experience Points):
0/0  (0/0)
HP (Hit Points):
0/0  (0/0)
Energy:
50/50  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: Elo the Elf Prime Village   Sun May 20, 2012 12:04 am

Sylvia trailed behind Sir Vance, striding ahead confidently with his sword on his hip. He was in full armor now, but full armor for him wasn't much other than a platemail breastplate - he always said he preferred to be able to move more than anything. Sylvia herself had her sword at her side, and was carrying both her and her master's equipment.

The two of them stopped at the gate and saluted the three standing there. Sir Vance came up smiling. "Sorry we are late," he said. "I am Sir Vance Deran, and this is my squire, Sylvia Thelurian." He looked past Thorn to the younger elf, smiling at her kindly.

Last edited by Red on Sun May 20, 2012 12:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Silver
Admin

Character sheet
EXP (Experience Points):
6000/6000  (6000/6000)
HP (Hit Points):
0/0  (0/0)
Energy:
50/50  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: Elo the Elf Prime Village   Sun May 20, 2012 12:20 am

[Attn: Open]

The girl says nothing. She merely scoffs with crossed arms and glances away. "This...is Lady Sickle. She is of lineage that she might soon be the next High Mistress...that is assuming she is chosen above the others. She is actually the more preferable of them all. Balder would like you to take her on your journey. It may teach her a valuable lesson. And...if it isn't too much trouble...I would also like to accompany you all. I have seen all there is to see here. I would like the opportunity to get out and see new places every now and again," Malice says with a bow.
Back to top Go down
Red

Character sheet
EXP (Experience Points):
0/0  (0/0)
HP (Hit Points):
0/0  (0/0)
Energy:
50/50  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: Elo the Elf Prime Village   Sun May 20, 2012 12:49 am

"That won't be a problem," Sir Vance said to Malice. "The more the merrier."

Sylvia stared at Sickle, annoyed at her disrespect. She nearly said something to her, but quickly bit her tongue and looked away. Still, her opinion was obvious to anyone who looked at her - her face was screwed up in an attempt to keep her anger in check.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Silver
Admin

Character sheet
EXP (Experience Points):
6000/6000  (6000/6000)
HP (Hit Points):
0/0  (0/0)
Energy:
50/50  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: Elo the Elf Prime Village   Sun May 20, 2012 12:55 am

Sickle catches on that she is being looked over and snickers to herself. Ooh, looks like I'll get to have a little fun after all. "I'm quite honored to be travelling alongside such a worthy group of individuals," she says in a mock humbled tone. Yes, this was the sharp-tongued, mischievous little firecracker that was Sickle. At least she would make the venture...interesting.

"I suggest we get to moving as soon as possible. I have a map to where we are supposed to be going and the quest will take us rather far, over a few taxing obstacles," Thorn politely points out.
Back to top Go down
Red

Character sheet
EXP (Experience Points):
0/0  (0/0)
HP (Hit Points):
0/0  (0/0)
Energy:
50/50  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: Elo the Elf Prime Village   Sun May 20, 2012 12:56 am

Sylvia glared at Sickle until Vance put a warning hand on her shoulder. "I have no objections," he said, pushing away from Sylvia and walking over to Thorn. "Where's our destination, then?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Silver
Admin

Character sheet
EXP (Experience Points):
6000/6000  (6000/6000)
HP (Hit Points):
0/0  (0/0)
Energy:
50/50  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: Elo the Elf Prime Village   Sun May 20, 2012 10:53 am

[Attn: Vance]

"The map doesn't have any names. I don't know the name of the town but I do know the quickest way to get there and I know what most of these areas and landmarks are. If we take this route I've marked, we'll get there in no time," Thorn says, looking up at Vance.
Back to top Go down
Red

Character sheet
EXP (Experience Points):
0/0  (0/0)
HP (Hit Points):
0/0  (0/0)
Energy:
50/50  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: Elo the Elf Prime Village   Sun May 20, 2012 4:40 pm

[ATTN: Thorn]

Sylvia stepped up behind Vance as he talked to Thorn, staying close to his side as was her duty. Vance cupped his chin in his hand as he thought. "Then what are we waiting for?" he said, stepping back then, nearly running into Sylvia before she backed out of the way. "Lead the way."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Silver
Admin

Character sheet
EXP (Experience Points):
6000/6000  (6000/6000)
HP (Hit Points):
0/0  (0/0)
Energy:
50/50  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: Elo the Elf Prime Village   Sun May 20, 2012 4:51 pm

"Very well," Thorn says politely with a nod. She then turns to the gate with the map expanded in her hands. "First we'll have to travel through the Valley of Kumut. There are a couple of small villages out that way. We can hop from village to village until we reach the end of the valley. We'll worry about what comes after that once we get through there. Let's be on our way."

Thorn then nods to the gatekeeper and he holds out his staff, using his magic to lower the protective magical aura. He then waves his scepter again and the gates open, allowing passage through and out into the world beyond this village.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Elo the Elf Prime Village   

Back to top Go down

Elo the Elf Prime Village
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1