Kingdoms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdoms

The Massive Roleplay Experience of Kingdoms returns with all 4 of the original RP's and more as well as new site features.

Kingdoms CenterGalleryHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
We hope you enjoy your experience here.
Don't forget the read the Rules & Guidelines
Join the Battle to Save Soleste from the White Queen in Kingdom of Treason

Ufaria, Kingdom of the Forest

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15
AuthorMessage
Silver
Admin
Silver

Character sheet
EXP (Experience Points):
Ufaria, Kingdom of the Forest - Page 15 Left_bar_bleue6000/6000Ufaria, Kingdom of the Forest - Page 15 Empty_bar_bleue  (6000/6000)
HP (Hit Points):
Ufaria, Kingdom of the Forest - Page 15 Left_bar_bleue0/0Ufaria, Kingdom of the Forest - Page 15 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Energy:
Ufaria, Kingdom of the Forest - Page 15 Left_bar_bleue50/50Ufaria, Kingdom of the Forest - Page 15 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

Ufaria, Kingdom of the Forest - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Ufaria, Kingdom of the Forest   Ufaria, Kingdom of the Forest - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 2:13 pm

First topic message reminder :

Ufaria is a beautiful safe haven. The trees all around this glorious kingdom built like a village are the ultimate view. It is peaceful and pleasant and flowers bloom and the grass is as green as can be.

Paladina steps out from the Royal Gates and wanders into town, sword and her side, shield on her back. She kindly greets several of the young children who run up to her affectionately.
Back to top Go down
https://kingdomstpde.forumotion.com

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Ufaria, Kingdom of the Forest   Ufaria, Kingdom of the Forest - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 3:13 pm

Alina sighs and says, "Well, if you weren't so dramatic about it, we wouldn't have to comment on it."
Back to top Go down
Silver
Admin
Silver

Character sheet
EXP (Experience Points):
Ufaria, Kingdom of the Forest - Page 15 Left_bar_bleue6000/6000Ufaria, Kingdom of the Forest - Page 15 Empty_bar_bleue  (6000/6000)
HP (Hit Points):
Ufaria, Kingdom of the Forest - Page 15 Left_bar_bleue0/0Ufaria, Kingdom of the Forest - Page 15 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Energy:
Ufaria, Kingdom of the Forest - Page 15 Left_bar_bleue50/50Ufaria, Kingdom of the Forest - Page 15 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: Ufaria, Kingdom of the Forest   Ufaria, Kingdom of the Forest - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 3:20 pm

"YOU'RE one to talk about drama," Lucas says.

"He DOES have a point," Arina murmurs.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ufaria, Kingdom of the Forest   Ufaria, Kingdom of the Forest - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 3:25 pm

"Shall we be off then?" Hura says
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ufaria, Kingdom of the Forest   Ufaria, Kingdom of the Forest - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 3:36 pm

"Oh, it's not my fault I contracted a seemingly deadly disease!" Alina snaps at them
Back to top Go down
Silver
Admin
Silver

Character sheet
EXP (Experience Points):
HP (Hit Points):
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Ufaria, Kingdom of the Forest   Ufaria, Kingdom of the Forest - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 3:39 pm

"Stop me if you've heard this one. 'Oh, I'm fine', I'll just be over hear and, oh yeah, I think I'll just faint for now and then make everyone all depressed'," Lucas mimics, making Arina laugh.

"All right, you two, break it up," she says, standing between them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ufaria, Kingdom of the Forest   Ufaria, Kingdom of the Forest - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 3:42 pm

Hura stares at the othe rgroup and blinks. "Yeahhh Hppe they have fun with that." Hura says sarcastically
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ufaria, Kingdom of the Forest   Ufaria, Kingdom of the Forest - Page 15 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ufaria, Kingdom of the Forest
Page 15 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kingdoms :: Basket :: Storage-
Jump to: