Kingdoms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdoms

The Massive Roleplay Experience of Kingdoms returns with all 4 of the original RP's and more as well as new site features.

Kingdoms CenterGalleryHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
We hope you enjoy your experience here.
Don't forget the read the Rules & Guidelines
Join the Battle to Save Soleste from the White Queen in Kingdom of Treason

Losylvania the Volcanic Kingdom

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Silver
Admin
Silver

Character sheet
EXP (Experience Points):
Losylvania the Volcanic Kingdom - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue6000/6000Losylvania the Volcanic Kingdom - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (6000/6000)
HP (Hit Points):
Losylvania the Volcanic Kingdom - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Losylvania the Volcanic Kingdom - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Energy:
Losylvania the Volcanic Kingdom - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue50/50Losylvania the Volcanic Kingdom - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

Losylvania the Volcanic Kingdom - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Losylvania the Volcanic Kingdom   Losylvania the Volcanic Kingdom - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 4:47 pm

First topic message reminder :

The Volcanic Kingdom, faced with dilema of whether or not to aid sister nation, Soleste, is in the early stages of preparing an all out attack on the icy army but nothing could prepare them for the days ahead.
___________________________________________________________________________________

While the king and queen sit upon their thrones, responding to the many forthcoming concerns of citizens, Pyra stands in the prison halls, analyzing the repeatedly captured and contained thief, Cane.
Back to top Go down
https://kingdomstpde.forumotion.com

AuthorMessage
Silver
Admin
Silver

Character sheet
EXP (Experience Points):
Losylvania the Volcanic Kingdom - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue6000/6000Losylvania the Volcanic Kingdom - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (6000/6000)
HP (Hit Points):
Losylvania the Volcanic Kingdom - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Losylvania the Volcanic Kingdom - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Energy:
Losylvania the Volcanic Kingdom - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue50/50Losylvania the Volcanic Kingdom - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: Losylvania the Volcanic Kingdom   Losylvania the Volcanic Kingdom - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 7:36 pm

Cane slings his blade over his shoulder and follows. Pyra watches them leave and sighs, getting out bandages to wrap around her arm.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Losylvania the Volcanic Kingdom   Losylvania the Volcanic Kingdom - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 7:41 pm

Hura remains silent as she walks toward the bunker.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Admin
Silver

Character sheet
EXP (Experience Points):
HP (Hit Points):
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Losylvania the Volcanic Kingdom   Losylvania the Volcanic Kingdom - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 7:44 pm

Cane walks ahead of Hura and walks around the castle to the bunk door. "Don't ask how I know where it is." He kicks the door in and steps down inside to find a network of tunnels. "Alright, if I remember right, straight down that tunnel and to the right then through the black room."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Losylvania the Volcanic Kingdom   Losylvania the Volcanic Kingdom - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 7:47 pm

"I'm asking." She said flatly. "How do you know where the Royal Bunker is???"
Back to top Go down
Silver
Admin
Silver

Character sheet
EXP (Experience Points):
HP (Hit Points):
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Losylvania the Volcanic Kingdom   Losylvania the Volcanic Kingdom - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 7:49 pm

"I have my resources...let's go."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Losylvania the Volcanic Kingdom   Losylvania the Volcanic Kingdom - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 7:51 pm

Hura shrugged. The started talking to herself about memories in the Bunker and how her sisters actually liked her (The other two, Not pyra XD) as if forgetting Cane was there.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Admin
Silver

Character sheet
EXP (Experience Points):
HP (Hit Points):
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Losylvania the Volcanic Kingdom   Losylvania the Volcanic Kingdom - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 7:54 pm

Cane walks straight, overhearing. "Pyra does love you, you know. She acts tough but I can tell from how she carries herself that if anything were to happen to you, she'd never forgive herself...."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Losylvania the Volcanic Kingdom   Losylvania the Volcanic Kingdom - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 7:59 pm

"I know she does, Its the other two, Ever since I became an archer" She shook her head to forget it. "Anyway! we almost there yet?" She asked not remembering the bunker inside or out
Back to top Go down
Silver
Admin
Silver

Character sheet
EXP (Experience Points):
HP (Hit Points):
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Losylvania the Volcanic Kingdom   Losylvania the Volcanic Kingdom - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 8:08 pm

Cane stops and stops Hura from walking into the Black Room when she's not paying attention. "You don't want to just go in there unprepared. They call it the black room because if you go in there without the key to the bunker, black's usually the last color you'll ever see."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Losylvania the Volcanic Kingdom   Losylvania the Volcanic Kingdom - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 8:20 pm

"Right..." She opens her puch seeing if she took it off of Lance. "Nope forgot to 'get' it from Lance." She shrugged. "Lets see...'
Back to top Go down
Silver
Admin
Silver

Character sheet
EXP (Experience Points):
HP (Hit Points):
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Losylvania the Volcanic Kingdom   Losylvania the Volcanic Kingdom - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 8:40 pm

"I can cut the door down but we'll have to be quick or we'll be...let's just see if we come out of there, it'll be in ribbons...and I don't mean wrapped up in them."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Losylvania the Volcanic Kingdom   Losylvania the Volcanic Kingdom - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 8:45 pm

"Eh I'm fast on my feet. Just cut it down."
Back to top Go down
Silver
Admin
Silver

Character sheet
EXP (Experience Points):
HP (Hit Points):
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Losylvania the Volcanic Kingdom   Losylvania the Volcanic Kingdom - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 8:49 pm

Cane leaps into the black room, making sure Hura's still behind him. When he's far enough in to tell when to draw his blade, he takes it from over his shoulder and slashes, making contact with what seems to be the door. He then lands on the opposite side of the door from within the pitch black room. "Hura, you okay?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Losylvania the Volcanic Kingdom   Losylvania the Volcanic Kingdom - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 8:52 pm

"Yep Perfectly fine" She says walking out from his side. "My robe not so much," The robe was more of a long jacket now, "I have another in my pouch I'll put it on later.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Admin
Silver

Character sheet
EXP (Experience Points):
HP (Hit Points):
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Losylvania the Volcanic Kingdom   Losylvania the Volcanic Kingdom - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 8:53 pm

Cane can't help but notice the scar along Hura's back. "Whoa. How'd you get that?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Losylvania the Volcanic Kingdom   Losylvania the Volcanic Kingdom - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 8:57 pm

"What this old thing?"I've had it since I was 9, Archery Match, Arrow hit me right along my back, unfortunetly, There was a little bit of poison on the tip so I was in the Medical place for over 2 month." She pulls out an identical long robe from her pouch and puts it on after throwing the other off. "Its why I wear the robe, to hide it"
Back to top Go down
Silver
Admin
Silver

Character sheet
EXP (Experience Points):
HP (Hit Points):
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Losylvania the Volcanic Kingdom   Losylvania the Volcanic Kingdom - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 9:00 pm

Cane, having shielded his eyes when she removed the robe, sighs. "Warn a guy next time. Can I look at you now?"

(I love how the thief is actually a decent guy XD)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Losylvania the Volcanic Kingdom   Losylvania the Volcanic Kingdom - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 9:02 pm

"What its not like I'm not wearing clothes under this thing, I do wear regular clothers ya know," She told him Fixing the robe and putting her gloves on. "Alright you can look." She giggled.

(Yeah Hura Liiiiikes him XD > Hura: Shaddup!)
Back to top Go down
Silver
Admin
Silver

Character sheet
EXP (Experience Points):
HP (Hit Points):
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Losylvania the Volcanic Kingdom   Losylvania the Volcanic Kingdom - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 9:05 pm

"Yes but I didn't know that. It was the decent thing to do..." Cane says, unshieling his eyes. "The bunker's just through that door. Go ahead, knock. They aren't opening to MY voice."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Losylvania the Volcanic Kingdom   Losylvania the Volcanic Kingdom - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 9:06 pm

Hura giggled. "You amuse me Cane But ok!" She walked up and knocked 3 times.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Admin
Silver

Character sheet
EXP (Experience Points):
HP (Hit Points):
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Losylvania the Volcanic Kingdom   Losylvania the Volcanic Kingdom - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 9:10 pm

The door opens at the hands of Lyra, one of Pyra and Hura's little sisters. "Hura!" The seven year old then jumps up into Hura's arms, hugging her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Losylvania the Volcanic Kingdom   Losylvania the Volcanic Kingdom - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 9:13 pm

Hura giggled. "Hi Ly. I'm here with my new friend Cane to get you all out of here."
Back to top Go down
Silver
Admin
Silver

Character sheet
EXP (Experience Points):
HP (Hit Points):
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Losylvania the Volcanic Kingdom   Losylvania the Volcanic Kingdom - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 9:15 pm

Kura, the second youngest, walks out from behind the door, followed by the king and queen. "Why have you brought this barbarian here?" Asks the king.

"Ouch," Cane says. "Adding insult to injury as always, I see."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Losylvania the Volcanic Kingdom   Losylvania the Volcanic Kingdom - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 9:27 pm

"He is not a barbarian, He's my friend and helped me get here safely!" She said, grabbing Cane's arm.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Admin
Silver

Character sheet
EXP (Experience Points):
HP (Hit Points):
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Losylvania the Volcanic Kingdom   Losylvania the Volcanic Kingdom - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 9:31 pm

"Uh, Hura, what could I possibly have done to make you think this was okay?" Cane asks, trying to shake his arm free.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Losylvania the Volcanic Kingdom   Losylvania the Volcanic Kingdom - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Losylvania the Volcanic Kingdom
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next