Kingdoms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdoms

The Massive Roleplay Experience of Kingdoms returns with all 4 of the original RP's and more as well as new site features.

Kingdoms CenterGalleryHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
We hope you enjoy your experience here.
Don't forget the read the Rules & Guidelines
Join the Battle to Save Soleste from the White Queen in Kingdom of Treason

Losylvania the Volcanic Kingdom

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Silver
Admin
Silver

Character sheet
EXP (Experience Points):
Losylvania the Volcanic Kingdom Left_bar_bleue6000/6000Losylvania the Volcanic Kingdom Empty_bar_bleue  (6000/6000)
HP (Hit Points):
Losylvania the Volcanic Kingdom Left_bar_bleue0/0Losylvania the Volcanic Kingdom Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Energy:
Losylvania the Volcanic Kingdom Left_bar_bleue50/50Losylvania the Volcanic Kingdom Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

Losylvania the Volcanic Kingdom Empty
PostSubject: Losylvania the Volcanic Kingdom   Losylvania the Volcanic Kingdom Icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 4:47 pm

The Volcanic Kingdom, faced with dilema of whether or not to aid sister nation, Soleste, is in the early stages of preparing an all out attack on the icy army but nothing could prepare them for the days ahead.
___________________________________________________________________________________

While the king and queen sit upon their thrones, responding to the many forthcoming concerns of citizens, Pyra stands in the prison halls, analyzing the repeatedly captured and contained thief, Cane.
Back to top Go down
https://kingdomstpde.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Losylvania the Volcanic Kingdom   Losylvania the Volcanic Kingdom Icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 4:51 pm

Hura walked up to Pyra "Hello sister." She greeted then looked at the cell Pyra was looking at. 'Cane.' She thought.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Admin
Silver

Character sheet
EXP (Experience Points):
Losylvania the Volcanic Kingdom Left_bar_bleue6000/6000Losylvania the Volcanic Kingdom Empty_bar_bleue  (6000/6000)
HP (Hit Points):
Losylvania the Volcanic Kingdom Left_bar_bleue0/0Losylvania the Volcanic Kingdom Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Energy:
Losylvania the Volcanic Kingdom Left_bar_bleue50/50Losylvania the Volcanic Kingdom Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: Losylvania the Volcanic Kingdom   Losylvania the Volcanic Kingdom Icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 4:58 pm

"Hello," Pyra says.

Cane glances at Hura then holds his head down when he sees Pyra's ever cold gaze.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Losylvania the Volcanic Kingdom   Losylvania the Volcanic Kingdom Icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 6:35 pm

"Pyra, Mother would like to see you." Hura lies but keeps a straight face, but she wants to see Kane alone.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Admin
Silver

Character sheet
EXP (Experience Points):
HP (Hit Points):
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Losylvania the Volcanic Kingdom   Losylvania the Volcanic Kingdom Icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 8:25 pm

Pyra looks into Hura's eyes and submits, knowing very well that their parents wouldn't request them while hearing citizen concerns. After she leaves, Cane looks up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Losylvania the Volcanic Kingdom   Losylvania the Volcanic Kingdom Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 1:36 pm

Hura looks toward Cane then away, closing her eyes. "You've done horrible things Cane." She speaks softly but forcefully, "Why" She says in barely a whisper, wondering if he'd answer.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Admin
Silver

Character sheet
EXP (Experience Points):
HP (Hit Points):
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Losylvania the Volcanic Kingdom   Losylvania the Volcanic Kingdom Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 1:41 pm

Cane eases back in the cell. "I would hardly call stealing a wheel of bread HORRIBLE. And do I not always pass trial. Your parents are lenient...your sister, on the other hand...you, however, I cannot put my finger on."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Losylvania the Volcanic Kingdom   Losylvania the Volcanic Kingdom Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 1:44 pm

Hura giggles. "Excuse my mistake. Lot' of stuff goin' on." She pulls off her hood (Yes she was wearing her hood XD) "Anyway, I'm sure you'll be let out soon." She starts walking off
Back to top Go down
Silver
Admin
Silver

Character sheet
EXP (Experience Points):
HP (Hit Points):
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Losylvania the Volcanic Kingdom   Losylvania the Volcanic Kingdom Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 1:46 pm

"So...why are you here?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Losylvania the Volcanic Kingdom   Losylvania the Volcanic Kingdom Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 2:13 pm

She stops."Oh just, checking out the cells." She says in a tone thats very mysterious.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Admin
Silver

Character sheet
EXP (Experience Points):
HP (Hit Points):
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Losylvania the Volcanic Kingdom   Losylvania the Volcanic Kingdom Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 2:14 pm

"Good thing they don't arrest people for lying. Then you'd be in this nice, warm, cozy cell with me, of all people. Who'd want that?" Cane says as he holds his hands behind his head.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Losylvania the Volcanic Kingdom   Losylvania the Volcanic Kingdom Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 2:30 pm

Hura giggles again. "You humor me." She says flatly, staring into his eyes. "Nyway' It was nice chatting with you" She smiles
Back to top Go down
Silver
Admin
Silver

Character sheet
EXP (Experience Points):
HP (Hit Points):
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Losylvania the Volcanic Kingdom   Losylvania the Volcanic Kingdom Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 2:34 pm

"You as well, princess. Stop by any time. I have a feeling I spend more time here than I do anywhere else anyway."

Suddenly a guard runs into the room with Lance. "Princess, we need to get the royal family to the bunkers," Lance calmly says.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Losylvania the Volcanic Kingdom   Losylvania the Volcanic Kingdom Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 2:36 pm

Hura narrows her eyes. "And may I ask, why?" She knew of the White Queen, Ice Soldiers and all the jazz, she just wanted to hear Lance's explanation
Back to top Go down
Silver
Admin
Silver

Character sheet
EXP (Experience Points):
HP (Hit Points):
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Losylvania the Volcanic Kingdom   Losylvania the Volcanic Kingdom Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 2:40 pm

"The ice army approaches the kingdom. They've blown through the first three defensive walls and the several militia surrounding the kingdom. The king and queen are safely in the bunker, as well as two of your sisters. However, we can't locate Pyra anywhere."

"Ooh, that's bad," Cane says, mildly entertained.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Losylvania the Volcanic Kingdom   Losylvania the Volcanic Kingdom Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 2:44 pm

"Well It would do me good to locate my sister, Seeing as How I always know where she goes to" She says in the same tone Cane used.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Admin
Silver

Character sheet
EXP (Experience Points):
HP (Hit Points):
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Losylvania the Volcanic Kingdom   Losylvania the Volcanic Kingdom Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 2:47 pm

Lance glares at Cane through the bars. "You, thief, have overstayed your welcome. I will free you only because of the dire situation of the kingdom."

"Aw, you're such a nice guy. C'mon, smile for me. You know you want to."

Lance says nothing. He then turns and bows to the princess. "I must return to the rest of the royal family. Please do not do anything rash," he says as he unlocks Cane's Cell and leaves with the guard.

"Isn't he just the nicest guy?" Cane says, opening the cell door.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Losylvania the Volcanic Kingdom   Losylvania the Volcanic Kingdom Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 2:49 pm

"Pretty much" Hura smiles. "Well lets go, Your comin' with me." She says and walks down the opposite way that Lance is going.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Admin
Silver

Character sheet
EXP (Experience Points):
HP (Hit Points):
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Losylvania the Volcanic Kingdom   Losylvania the Volcanic Kingdom Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 2:53 pm

"Sure. But, if I may ask, how do you know where Pyra is?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Losylvania the Volcanic Kingdom   Losylvania the Volcanic Kingdom Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 2:56 pm

"I don't!" She says giggling in a very childlike fashion. "But I'm not gonna be stuck in a bunker, If Ice Soldiers are approaching I will fight." She explains in a soft voice. She then opens up a small, secret back door, "But Lance and the others cannot see me." She says putting her hood on concealing her features and hair
Back to top Go down
Silver
Admin
Silver

Character sheet
EXP (Experience Points):
HP (Hit Points):
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Losylvania the Volcanic Kingdom   Losylvania the Volcanic Kingdom Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 3:00 pm

Cane raises an eyebrow then shrugs. "In that case," he says, walking over to a wall packed with knight swords, "It's okay to be a thief this time." He steals a sword and holds it over his shoulder. "Well? Lead the way."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Losylvania the Volcanic Kingdom   Losylvania the Volcanic Kingdom Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 3:04 pm

Hura walks behind a lrge magma stone and pulls out her Bow and Arrow. "Oh yeah, The reason I don't want Lance to see me is because he'll think I'm running away somewhere fun and romantic with the thief" She smirks

"Anyway~, We're gonna check on the hill me and Pyra used to go to all the time when we were little, It over looks the whole region. (If that doesn't work then someplace only Puyra and Hura only knew about)
Back to top Go down
Silver
Admin
Silver

Character sheet
EXP (Experience Points):
HP (Hit Points):
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Losylvania the Volcanic Kingdom   Losylvania the Volcanic Kingdom Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 3:09 pm

"Wait, what was that first part?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Losylvania the Volcanic Kingdom   Losylvania the Volcanic Kingdom Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 3:11 pm

Hura giggles again this time more creepy. "Oh You'll catch on." She says "Alright lets go" She says walking to the 'place' Which is only a few yards away
Back to top Go down
Silver
Admin
Silver

Character sheet
EXP (Experience Points):
HP (Hit Points):
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Losylvania the Volcanic Kingdom   Losylvania the Volcanic Kingdom Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 3:14 pm

Pyra stands along, overlooking the barriers of the kingdom, watching the ice soldiers advance. She knows Hura and Cane are there but doesn't actually look at them. "It wasn't supposed to come so soon. They've sped up...something must have gotten the cold forces alert."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Losylvania the Volcanic Kingdom   Losylvania the Volcanic Kingdom Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Losylvania the Volcanic Kingdom
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next