Kingdoms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdoms

The Massive Roleplay Experience of Kingdoms returns with all 4 of the original RP's and more as well as new site features.

Kingdoms CenterGalleryHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
We hope you enjoy your experience here.
Don't forget the read the Rules & Guidelines
Join the Battle to Save Soleste from the White Queen in Kingdom of Treason

Industrial City Geonitrus

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Silver
Admin
Silver

Character sheet
EXP (Experience Points):
Industrial City Geonitrus - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue6000/6000Industrial City Geonitrus - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (6000/6000)
HP (Hit Points):
Industrial City Geonitrus - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Industrial City Geonitrus - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Energy:
Industrial City Geonitrus - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50/50Industrial City Geonitrus - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

Industrial City Geonitrus - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Industrial City Geonitrus   Industrial City Geonitrus - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 6:19 pm

First topic message reminder :

The group approaches the industrial city, having left the clouds far behind still looming over the forest, in fact.
___________________________________________________________________________________

"Alright, we've got to find a place to get Alina some medical attention," Lucas says.

"Medical attention?" Asks a Hardy voice nearby. A large man with read hair and a slightly darker beard approaches the group. "Did I hear you right, lad? The lass, here, needs medical attention?"

"Uh...yes? Who are you, exactly?"

"Ah, where are my manners?! I be Hugo, Blacksmith of these here kingdom."
Back to top Go down
https://kingdomstpde.forumotion.com

AuthorMessage
Silver
Admin
Silver

Character sheet
EXP (Experience Points):
Industrial City Geonitrus - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue6000/6000Industrial City Geonitrus - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (6000/6000)
HP (Hit Points):
Industrial City Geonitrus - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Industrial City Geonitrus - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Energy:
Industrial City Geonitrus - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50/50Industrial City Geonitrus - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: Industrial City Geonitrus   Industrial City Geonitrus - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 9:18 pm

Hugo suddenly walks into the room. "Hello, lads and lassies. I've got to talk to the lot of you about somethin'," he says.

Suddenly, Cerelus pops up on his shoulder. "Somethin' real important," she says.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Industrial City Geonitrus   Industrial City Geonitrus - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 9:21 pm

Aria seems to respond more to Cerelus than to Hugo, "Alright."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Industrial City Geonitrus   Industrial City Geonitrus - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 9:22 pm

"We're listening."
Back to top Go down
Silver
Admin
Silver

Character sheet
EXP (Experience Points):
HP (Hit Points):
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Industrial City Geonitrus   Industrial City Geonitrus - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 9:28 pm

Hugo sets Cerelus down. "I think the town's in a lot of trouble. I think the White Witch out there has already gotten some forces into the town without anyone knowin' about it."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Industrial City Geonitrus   Industrial City Geonitrus - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 9:45 pm

Aria bites the inside of her cheek, "This isn't good...."
Back to top Go down
Silver
Admin
Silver

Character sheet
EXP (Experience Points):
HP (Hit Points):
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Industrial City Geonitrus   Industrial City Geonitrus - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 11:21 pm

"Wait a minute," Lucas says, looking around. "Are we missing someone?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Industrial City Geonitrus   Industrial City Geonitrus - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 11:25 pm

Aria glances around the room at everyone, "That one boy... Ben, I think. He's not here."
Back to top Go down
Silver
Admin
Silver

Character sheet
EXP (Experience Points):
HP (Hit Points):
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Industrial City Geonitrus   Industrial City Geonitrus - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 11:30 pm

"Well, where is he?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Industrial City Geonitrus   Industrial City Geonitrus - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 11:33 pm

Aria thinks for a moments, keeping her head down, then all of a sudden her eyes widen, "He-he was under that golem... When it fell.... I heard him yell, but I thought that he had gotten out of the way..."
Back to top Go down
Silver
Admin
Silver

Character sheet
EXP (Experience Points):
HP (Hit Points):
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Industrial City Geonitrus   Industrial City Geonitrus - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 11:36 pm

Crescia and Hela twiddle their fingers and Lucas facepalms.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Industrial City Geonitrus   Industrial City Geonitrus - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 11:41 pm

Aria sighs, "So can we all agree that's he's probably dead?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Industrial City Geonitrus   Industrial City Geonitrus - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 9:22 pm

Alina gives Aria a strange look, then turns her attention to Hugo, "What was it you were saying?"
Back to top Go down
Silver
Admin
Silver

Character sheet
EXP (Experience Points):
HP (Hit Points):
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Industrial City Geonitrus   Industrial City Geonitrus - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 9:28 pm

Hugo nods as Cerelus hops down. "The king and queen around here make a point of makin' at least one public appearance a day. But about a week ago, they stopped showin' up at all. I think somethin's gone awry."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Industrial City Geonitrus   Industrial City Geonitrus - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 9:31 pm

"Maybe.... We should look into it? If we can, that is," Aria says quietly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Industrial City Geonitrus   Industrial City Geonitrus - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 9:34 pm

"I aggre," Ali states as she throws the covers off and gets out of her bed and stretches. "It's about time for some action," she says merrily. As she walks over to the closet holding her normal clothes she notices the bow on Cerelus's back, "Hey, Cerelus, do you have anymore of those? Bows I mean?"
Back to top Go down
Silver
Admin
Silver

Character sheet
EXP (Experience Points):
HP (Hit Points):
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Industrial City Geonitrus   Industrial City Geonitrus - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 9:38 pm

Cerelus blinks, having forgotten all about the bow. "Oh! Nope, don't have any more but I can make you one quick, fast, and in a hurry!"

"Alright, get to that then, tyke. The rest of you, you're in for an experience. The castle's still guarded and unless the king and queen say so themselves, no one enters the castle. That leaves our only alternative as a series of underground tunnels through the factories. The fireworks factory has the quickest access...but..."

"But most of the stuff in there is sensative. One little trip up and BOOMBOOM!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Industrial City Geonitrus   Industrial City Geonitrus - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 9:41 pm

"Then we're going to have to be really careful.... And pray that we don't accidentally hit something" Aria says, a little louder this time, but it almost seems like she's barely listening to the conversation.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Industrial City Geonitrus   Industrial City Geonitrus - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 9:43 pm

"Lovely," Alina says with a sigh, "we should go into town. Maybe pick up a few supplies. We're bound to need them."
Back to top Go down
Silver
Admin
Silver

Character sheet
EXP (Experience Points):
HP (Hit Points):
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Industrial City Geonitrus   Industrial City Geonitrus - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 9:48 pm

"I'll have your bow ready by the time you get back! And I can sharpen Mr. Knight's sword for him too!"

Lucas raises an eyebrow as Cerelus swipes his sword against his will and pushes everyone out the door. "Wait a minute."

"Go on, lad. We'll hold down the fort. The lot of you go get supplies. You'll need it," Hugo says.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Industrial City Geonitrus   Industrial City Geonitrus - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 9:51 pm

"Well, I'm going to go get some bandages and such.... I'll see you guys back here in a while," Aria says before heading off into town.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Admin
Silver

Character sheet
EXP (Experience Points):
HP (Hit Points):
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Industrial City Geonitrus   Industrial City Geonitrus - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 9:56 pm

Lucas shrugs and steps out the door. "I'm gonna go see about getting some explosives. Could come in handy."

"Oh, check out the fireworks man in town! He gives away fireworks if you ask nicely. There's where I get all of mine from!"

"Aren't you like...8?"

"What's that have to do with it?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Industrial City Geonitrus   Industrial City Geonitrus - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 10:01 pm

Ali looks at Cerelus oddly, "What do they teach kids to do in this town?" She sighs I guess it doesn't matter, in these circumstaneses... "Anyways, I'll come with you Lucas, the arrow vender should be around there."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Industrial City Geonitrus   Industrial City Geonitrus - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 10:06 pm

"Now.... Let's see," Aria mumbles to herself as she walks through the streets of the city, "If I were medical supplies, where would I be?"

As she passes by, one shop catches her eye. In the window are multiple spell books, each of different sizes, as well as different kinds of staffs. Upon noticing it, she hesitates for a moment, then walks into the shop, "I'm sure that they wouldn't care if I just looked around real quick.... Then I'll go get the medical supplies real quick."

Back to top Go down
Silver
Admin
Silver

Character sheet
EXP (Experience Points):
HP (Hit Points):
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Industrial City Geonitrus   Industrial City Geonitrus - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 10:11 pm

Lucas shrugs an walks off toward the fireworks vendor within the city. "An 8 year old...and explosives...something about that ain't right."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Industrial City Geonitrus   Industrial City Geonitrus - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 10:13 pm

Ali sighs as she puts her hood up, "It's the world we live in right now. People need to defend themselves. Besides, she seemed fully capable of handling herself."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Industrial City Geonitrus   Industrial City Geonitrus - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Industrial City Geonitrus
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next