Kingdoms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdoms

The Massive Roleplay Experience of Kingdoms returns with all 4 of the original RP's and more as well as new site features.

Kingdoms CenterGalleryHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
We hope you enjoy your experience here.
Don't forget the read the Rules & Guidelines
Join the Battle to Save Soleste from the White Queen in Kingdom of Treason

Industrial City Geonitrus

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Silver
Admin
Silver

Character sheet
EXP (Experience Points):
Industrial City Geonitrus - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue6000/6000Industrial City Geonitrus - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (6000/6000)
HP (Hit Points):
Industrial City Geonitrus - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Industrial City Geonitrus - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Energy:
Industrial City Geonitrus - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue50/50Industrial City Geonitrus - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

Industrial City Geonitrus - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Industrial City Geonitrus   Industrial City Geonitrus - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 6:19 pm

First topic message reminder :

The group approaches the industrial city, having left the clouds far behind still looming over the forest, in fact.
___________________________________________________________________________________

"Alright, we've got to find a place to get Alina some medical attention," Lucas says.

"Medical attention?" Asks a Hardy voice nearby. A large man with read hair and a slightly darker beard approaches the group. "Did I hear you right, lad? The lass, here, needs medical attention?"

"Uh...yes? Who are you, exactly?"

"Ah, where are my manners?! I be Hugo, Blacksmith of these here kingdom."
Back to top Go down
https://kingdomstpde.forumotion.com

AuthorMessage
Silver
Admin
Silver

Character sheet
EXP (Experience Points):
Industrial City Geonitrus - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue6000/6000Industrial City Geonitrus - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (6000/6000)
HP (Hit Points):
Industrial City Geonitrus - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Industrial City Geonitrus - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Energy:
Industrial City Geonitrus - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue50/50Industrial City Geonitrus - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: Industrial City Geonitrus   Industrial City Geonitrus - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 10:16 pm

"I think she's just an arsonist. Hm?" Lucas suddenly notices a mysterious hooded character pass by and can't help but feel a sense of intimidation. But when he turns around, they're gone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Industrial City Geonitrus   Industrial City Geonitrus - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 10:17 pm

Alina looks over at Lucas, "What's wrong?"
Back to top Go down
Silver
Admin
Silver

Character sheet
EXP (Experience Points):
HP (Hit Points):
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Industrial City Geonitrus   Industrial City Geonitrus - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 10:21 pm

"That guy in the cloak...somethin' about him." Lucas suddenly realizes that they're standing in front of the fireworks vendor. "Oh, here we go. Alright, you're a girl at least. Ask him real nice like Cerelus said."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Industrial City Geonitrus   Industrial City Geonitrus - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 10:22 pm

Before Lucas can notice anything he feels something hard hit the back of his head; namely Ali's fist, "And what is that supposed to mean?"
Back to top Go down
Silver
Admin
Silver

Character sheet
EXP (Experience Points):
HP (Hit Points):
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Industrial City Geonitrus   Industrial City Geonitrus - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 10:28 pm

"Ow! What was that for?! All I meant was it works for Cerelus 'cause she's a girl, she's 8, and she's real cute. You're at LEAST one of those."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Industrial City Geonitrus   Industrial City Geonitrus - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 10:29 pm

“Well hello, young miss,” A woman says from the back of the shop. She seems very wise, although she couldn’t be older than thirty, “What brings you here?”

“I was looking at the spell books in your window, actually,” Aria admits as if she has been caught committing a crime, “Do you by any chance have a water book?”

“Actually, yes, I do,” She replies before striding over to one of the shelves and pulling a small, thick book out from amongst the others, “I’m surprised that you specialize in water. Most try for light or fire these days.”

“One hundred and fifty. A bit expensive, but it’s worth it.”

Aria opens up her pouch and counts out the amount, then passes it to the woman, “Thank you, miss.”

“No, thank you. Please, come back if you ever need another spell book,” She smiles as Aria leaves the store.

“Alright, now to get what I was actually looking for,” Aria sighs, then hurries off to find medical supplies.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Industrial City Geonitrus   Industrial City Geonitrus - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 10:32 pm

Ali scoffs, "Oh, so I'm not cute then!?"
Back to top Go down
Silver
Admin
Silver

Character sheet
EXP (Experience Points):
HP (Hit Points):
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Industrial City Geonitrus   Industrial City Geonitrus - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 10:33 pm

"I said at LEAST!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Industrial City Geonitrus   Industrial City Geonitrus - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 10:36 pm

After about a block, Aria comes upon a pharmacy, and buys new bandages, as well as some alcohol to clean wounds.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Industrial City Geonitrus   Industrial City Geonitrus - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 10:40 pm

"You said I'm atleast one of them! And unless you wanna argue with these two," she grabs her breasts, "I'm pretty sure I'm a girl and DEFINITELY above the age of eight. So the assumption would be that you think I'm not cute."
Back to top Go down
Silver
Admin
Silver

Character sheet
EXP (Experience Points):
HP (Hit Points):
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Industrial City Geonitrus   Industrial City Geonitrus - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 10:41 pm

"Okay, A. The 8 part went with the cute part and B. IT WAS SARCASM!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Industrial City Geonitrus   Industrial City Geonitrus - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 10:45 pm

"Oh, so now you think I'm stupid! I know when sarcasm is being used! Ugh, whatever! I'm leaving! Pay for your own darn fireworks." Ali leaves practically fuming with several townsfolk and the fireworks merchant all staring at Lucas
Back to top Go down
Silver
Admin
Silver

Character sheet
EXP (Experience Points):
HP (Hit Points):
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Industrial City Geonitrus   Industrial City Geonitrus - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 10:47 pm

Lucas rather furiously turn to the fireworks merchant. "You got things that blow up or not?!"

The merchant lays a few explosives on the table and ducks behind the cart in fear before Lucas grabs them and stomps away.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Industrial City Geonitrus   Industrial City Geonitrus - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 10:49 pm

As she is walking back, Aria sees Ali walking back as well, and makes her way over to her, "Are you alright?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Industrial City Geonitrus   Industrial City Geonitrus - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 10:50 pm

"Peachy," Ali replies with hostility without even looking at Aria
Back to top Go down
Silver
Admin
Silver

Character sheet
EXP (Experience Points):
HP (Hit Points):
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Industrial City Geonitrus   Industrial City Geonitrus - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 10:53 pm

The group meets back at Hugo and Cerelus' shack. "I got the fireworks," Lucas mumbles.

Cerelus skips up to Ali and holds out a gorgeously crafted Bow with silver tips and a fine string. "For you, madam!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Industrial City Geonitrus   Industrial City Geonitrus - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 10:54 pm

"Thanks..." she says quietly as she snatches the bow. The whole room can sense the tension between the two
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Industrial City Geonitrus   Industrial City Geonitrus - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 10:55 pm

"I got some bandages and medical alcohol...." Aria says, hiding her new spell book behind her back.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Admin
Silver

Character sheet
EXP (Experience Points):
HP (Hit Points):
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Industrial City Geonitrus   Industrial City Geonitrus - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 10:58 pm

Cerelus' blinks suddenly, surprised at the violently snatched piece of work. "W-why'd ya hafta take it like that? Y-you don't like it?"

Lucas sees Cerelus' eyes start to water and holds the bridge of his nose. "Oh no."

Cerelus' eyes suddenly fill with water. "B-but I worked really hard on it. I just wanted ta make bow you'd like...wwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh!"

"Way to go, chief."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Industrial City Geonitrus   Industrial City Geonitrus - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 10:59 pm

"Oh would you shut up! I wouldn't have been so mean if you hadn't been sucha jerk earlier!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Industrial City Geonitrus   Industrial City Geonitrus - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 11:03 pm

Aria kneels down in front of the crying girl and flips to a page in her book and murmurs, "Nitor Aqua."

Her tears stop falling, and start to glow. Aria smiles at the girl, "I'm sure she loves it, Cerelus. She was just excited,"she pushes one of the suspended drops of water towards her, "Would you like to try?"
Back to top Go down
Silver
Admin
Silver

Character sheet
EXP (Experience Points):
HP (Hit Points):
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Industrial City Geonitrus   Industrial City Geonitrus - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 11:06 pm

Cerelus stops crying and loows around at the glowing droplets. "So pretty. I wish I could do magic. But I don't have any mana. You must have alot!"

Hugo steps up behind both bickering youths and lifts them both by the backs of their clothes then takes them downstairs and drops them in the cellar. "Alright, lass, lad, the two of you are going to have to not do that, you know. Can't afford something like that happ'nin' b'hind enemy lines."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Industrial City Geonitrus   Industrial City Geonitrus - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 11:07 pm

Ali huffs and crosses her arms and looks away from Lucas, "Well I won't do anything if he doesn't..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Industrial City Geonitrus   Industrial City Geonitrus - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 11:09 pm

"I don't really know how much mana I have, actually," Aria admits, "But I've been practicing it for a while. Maybe you'll be able to do magic some day, as well."
Back to top Go down
Silver
Admin
Silver

Character sheet
EXP (Experience Points):
HP (Hit Points):
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Industrial City Geonitrus   Industrial City Geonitrus - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 11:11 pm

Lucas anime sweat drops and looks away.

"That's just about enough of that! Now, you two are going to stay in here until you're back to actin' grown. Ya nearly flooded my shack. And when I let you out of here, you're apologizing to Cerelus too."

"Hah!"

"BOTH of you," Hugo says as he slams the door and walks upstairs.

Upstairs, Cerelus shakes her head. "Nuh-uh, ya gotta be born with mana or you'll never get none. So I can't do it."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Industrial City Geonitrus   Industrial City Geonitrus - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Industrial City Geonitrus
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next