Kingdoms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdoms

The Massive Roleplay Experience of Kingdoms returns with all 4 of the original RP's and more as well as new site features.

Kingdoms CenterGalleryHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
We hope you enjoy your experience here.
Don't forget the read the Rules & Guidelines
Join the Battle to Save Soleste from the White Queen in Kingdom of Treason

Ufaria, Kingdom of the Forest

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Silver
Admin
Silver

Character sheet
EXP (Experience Points):
Ufaria, Kingdom of the Forest - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue6000/6000Ufaria, Kingdom of the Forest - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (6000/6000)
HP (Hit Points):
Ufaria, Kingdom of the Forest - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Ufaria, Kingdom of the Forest - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Energy:
Ufaria, Kingdom of the Forest - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue50/50Ufaria, Kingdom of the Forest - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

Ufaria, Kingdom of the Forest - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Ufaria, Kingdom of the Forest   Ufaria, Kingdom of the Forest - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 2:13 pm

First topic message reminder :

Ufaria is a beautiful safe haven. The trees all around this glorious kingdom built like a village are the ultimate view. It is peaceful and pleasant and flowers bloom and the grass is as green as can be.

Paladina steps out from the Royal Gates and wanders into town, sword and her side, shield on her back. She kindly greets several of the young children who run up to her affectionately.
Back to top Go down
https://kingdomstpde.forumotion.com

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Ufaria, Kingdom of the Forest   Ufaria, Kingdom of the Forest - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 10:04 am

Hura continued on her way, not caring if Cane was following her or not.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ufaria, Kingdom of the Forest   Ufaria, Kingdom of the Forest - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 10:09 am

Ali stood there dumbfounded, "But I...you... Ugh! I'm the one who runs off after saying a string of words!" After saying that, she storms off.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Admin
Silver

Character sheet
EXP (Experience Points):
Ufaria, Kingdom of the Forest - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue6000/6000Ufaria, Kingdom of the Forest - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (6000/6000)
HP (Hit Points):
Ufaria, Kingdom of the Forest - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Ufaria, Kingdom of the Forest - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Energy:
Ufaria, Kingdom of the Forest - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue50/50Ufaria, Kingdom of the Forest - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: Ufaria, Kingdom of the Forest   Ufaria, Kingdom of the Forest - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 10:18 am

Cane pops up next to Hura. "You rang?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ufaria, Kingdom of the Forest   Ufaria, Kingdom of the Forest - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 10:19 am

Hura rolls her eyes. "Just lets go" She says with a hint of humor in her voice.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ufaria, Kingdom of the Forest   Ufaria, Kingdom of the Forest - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 10:27 am

Ali walks along the villiage taking in the sites mumbling angrily to herself.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Admin
Silver

Character sheet
EXP (Experience Points):
HP (Hit Points):
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Ufaria, Kingdom of the Forest   Ufaria, Kingdom of the Forest - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 10:38 am

Cane cocks an eyebrow and shrugs, following Hura. Meanwhile, Lucas too heads toward the palace but feels a sudden chill down his spine. "What was that, an ice soldier? Already?" Lucas questions. "No, not the same chill." He sees a hooded figure not far behind, standing alone out in the open.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ufaria, Kingdom of the Forest   Ufaria, Kingdom of the Forest - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 10:48 am

Hura tilts her head up the she sighs, The Palace is coming into view "Almost there" She muses
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ufaria, Kingdom of the Forest   Ufaria, Kingdom of the Forest - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 10:51 am

Ali continues walking when she suddenly feels something pass through her, "What was that?" She whispers to herself, "It wasn't icy like one of Glacia's servants, but...electrical."
Back to top Go down
Silver
Admin
Silver

Character sheet
EXP (Experience Points):
HP (Hit Points):
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Ufaria, Kingdom of the Forest   Ufaria, Kingdom of the Forest - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 10:55 am

Upon reaching the Palace, Cane and Hura are stopped by a girl in a kimono with silver hair. "Your name and business, please?"

Lucas blinks and suddenly he's gone. "What the..." Minutes later, a cute little creature runs into Ali then looks back and hides behind her as two musclebound thugs approach.

"Hand over the dog...cat...thing, lady," says the larger one.

"That thing's got a lot of nerve, torching our food like it did."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ufaria, Kingdom of the Forest   Ufaria, Kingdom of the Forest - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 10:57 am

"Hura , Cane." Hura saysm the names slowly and lets Cane take over
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ufaria, Kingdom of the Forest   Ufaria, Kingdom of the Forest - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 11:03 am

"Huh?" Ali asks stupidly as her mind was elsewhere, looking for the source of the sudden surge of power. Looking down, behind her, she notices the small creature, then back at the thugs and asks, "Why exactly do you want this creature?"
Back to top Go down
Silver
Admin
Silver

Character sheet
EXP (Experience Points):
HP (Hit Points):
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Ufaria, Kingdom of the Forest   Ufaria, Kingdom of the Forest - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 11:07 am

"It torched out food and then made a fool out of us!" The creature clings to Ali's ankle for protection, eyes large and innocent.

"Gee, thanks," Cane says to Hura. "Well, we're here to speak with the royal family. We have a message for them."

"I am afraid that I cannot allow that. During these events, it is, of course, a rather delicate time. You understand."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ufaria, Kingdom of the Forest   Ufaria, Kingdom of the Forest - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 11:10 am

"Its important..." Hura breaths out "and Maybe it'll help that I'm the Second eldest of daughter of the King and Queen of Losylvania." She finishes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ufaria, Kingdom of the Forest   Ufaria, Kingdom of the Forest - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 11:12 am

"Well," Ali started in a highly sarcastic voice, "I'm sure it's oh-so hard to make a fool out of you two. I mean, I'm sure I could do it within a few seconds, myself."
Back to top Go down
Silver
Admin
Silver

Character sheet
EXP (Experience Points):
HP (Hit Points):
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Ufaria, Kingdom of the Forest   Ufaria, Kingdom of the Forest - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 11:17 am

"I am very well aware of your status, as well as his," the girl says, glancing to Cane. "I am Kim, one of Ufaria's Head Knights. I have been to your kingdom a fair few times. I've met your older sister. You always seemed to be out on, as she calls them, misadventures."

"You try'na get on our bad sides, doll?" Says the smaller man to Ali.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ufaria, Kingdom of the Forest   Ufaria, Kingdom of the Forest - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 11:18 am

Hura resisted pulling a frown. "A Pleasure." hura says
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ufaria, Kingdom of the Forest   Ufaria, Kingdom of the Forest - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 11:21 am

"Oh, did you have a good side? I didn't notice it, darling." She says with a polite fake smile.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Admin
Silver

Character sheet
EXP (Experience Points):
HP (Hit Points):
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Ufaria, Kingdom of the Forest   Ufaria, Kingdom of the Forest - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 11:29 am

Kim sees the expression on Hura's face and sighs. "I will see what I can do. Come with me."

"That's it, doll. Hand it over or you get the business end of my partner, here's, fist. I'm certain we can come to a nice and gentlemanly...or in your case gentlewomanly agreement."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ufaria, Kingdom of the Forest   Ufaria, Kingdom of the Forest - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 11:46 am

Hura turns to Cane and smiles when Kim's back is turned. She follows her
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ufaria, Kingdom of the Forest   Ufaria, Kingdom of the Forest - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 11:50 am

"Fine," Ali says in a mock civil tone, "if you can solve this riddle, I will hand over this creature: Why is a raven like a writing desk?
Back to top Go down
Silver
Admin
Silver

Character sheet
EXP (Experience Points):
HP (Hit Points):
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Ufaria, Kingdom of the Forest   Ufaria, Kingdom of the Forest - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 11:55 am

Cane shrugs and follows. Kim leads them to the armory of the Knights. "Wait here. I will go see if I can get you clearance," she says, leaving the two there.

The smaller man scratches his chin. "That's a rather easy puzzle, ma'am. It's rather obvious that much like a raven...A writing desk is easily broken," he says, nudging his partner who steps forwards.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ufaria, Kingdom of the Forest   Ufaria, Kingdom of the Forest - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 12:03 pm

Hura nods at Kim and leans on a wall her back turned toward Cane.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ufaria, Kingdom of the Forest   Ufaria, Kingdom of the Forest - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 12:10 pm

"Sadly, no." Ali takes a slight step forward, "A raven is like a writing desk because it can produce a few notes," she punches the two thugs in the throat, " thought they are very flat," she flips over the two, kicking the two in the back of the head as they fall down, "and it is never put with the wrong end in front." She claps her hands together to wipe off dust
Back to top Go down
Silver
Admin
Silver

Character sheet
EXP (Experience Points):
HP (Hit Points):
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Ufaria, Kingdom of the Forest   Ufaria, Kingdom of the Forest - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 12:13 pm

The little creature jumps up onto Ali's head and dangles her collar in front of her eyes, reading Nana.

Kim returns with Paladina and Arina just as Lucas enters the room, unsupervised. "Hm? Who's this young gentleman?" Kim questions.

"Oh, I'm not with them. I just need to talk with the royal family," Lucas says.

"Get in line, guy," Cane says.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ufaria, Kingdom of the Forest   Ufaria, Kingdom of the Forest - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 12:15 pm

Hura nods at the statement "Although I recognize him from one of my 'misadventures'" Hura says using air quotes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ufaria, Kingdom of the Forest   Ufaria, Kingdom of the Forest - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ufaria, Kingdom of the Forest
Page 3 of 15Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next