Kingdoms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdoms

The Massive Roleplay Experience of Kingdoms returns with all 4 of the original RP's and more as well as new site features.

Kingdoms CenterGalleryHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
We hope you enjoy your experience here.
Don't forget the read the Rules & Guidelines
Join the Battle to Save Soleste from the White Queen in Kingdom of Treason

Ufaria, Kingdom of the Forest

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Silver
Admin
Silver

Character sheet
EXP (Experience Points):
Ufaria, Kingdom of the Forest - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue6000/6000Ufaria, Kingdom of the Forest - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (6000/6000)
HP (Hit Points):
Ufaria, Kingdom of the Forest - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/0Ufaria, Kingdom of the Forest - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Energy:
Ufaria, Kingdom of the Forest - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue50/50Ufaria, Kingdom of the Forest - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

Ufaria, Kingdom of the Forest - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Ufaria, Kingdom of the Forest   Ufaria, Kingdom of the Forest - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 2:13 pm

First topic message reminder :

Ufaria is a beautiful safe haven. The trees all around this glorious kingdom built like a village are the ultimate view. It is peaceful and pleasant and flowers bloom and the grass is as green as can be.

Paladina steps out from the Royal Gates and wanders into town, sword and her side, shield on her back. She kindly greets several of the young children who run up to her affectionately.
Back to top Go down
https://kingdomstpde.forumotion.com

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Ufaria, Kingdom of the Forest   Ufaria, Kingdom of the Forest - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 12:20 pm

Ali picks up Nana from her head and holds her in front of her face, "All this trouble for you, little thing?" Ali sighs, "Well what exactly are you anyways?"
Back to top Go down
Silver
Admin
Silver

Character sheet
EXP (Experience Points):
Ufaria, Kingdom of the Forest - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue6000/6000Ufaria, Kingdom of the Forest - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (6000/6000)
HP (Hit Points):
Ufaria, Kingdom of the Forest - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/0Ufaria, Kingdom of the Forest - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Energy:
Ufaria, Kingdom of the Forest - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue50/50Ufaria, Kingdom of the Forest - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: Ufaria, Kingdom of the Forest   Ufaria, Kingdom of the Forest - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 12:26 pm

Nana shrugs and stares cutely into Ali's eyes, smiling and humming I Don't Know.

Lucas raises an eyebrow and looks back to the knights. "Well, the lot of you need to speak with the royal family, correct? Well, the King and Queen are busy at the moment," Paladina says. "They're speaking with someone. But I can call on their daughter. She will relay the message to them."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ufaria, Kingdom of the Forest   Ufaria, Kingdom of the Forest - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 12:32 pm

"Well, where did you come from?"
Back to top Go down
Silver
Admin
Silver

Character sheet
EXP (Experience Points):
HP (Hit Points):
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Ufaria, Kingdom of the Forest   Ufaria, Kingdom of the Forest - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 12:33 pm

Nana flips her collar tag over, revealing the address to return her to.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ufaria, Kingdom of the Forest   Ufaria, Kingdom of the Forest - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 12:35 pm

Ali sighs and says, "Great, I'm a princess gone pet deliverer." She starts walking toward the address.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Admin
Silver

Character sheet
EXP (Experience Points):
HP (Hit Points):
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Ufaria, Kingdom of the Forest   Ufaria, Kingdom of the Forest - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 12:38 pm

When they finally arrive at the address, it appears to be none other than the Palace. "Kyuo!" Nana cries, leaping out of Ali's arms and pawing at the gate, weaseling through the bars.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ufaria, Kingdom of the Forest   Ufaria, Kingdom of the Forest - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 12:41 pm

Hura shrugs."Whatever." She says.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ufaria, Kingdom of the Forest   Ufaria, Kingdom of the Forest - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 12:43 pm

"Oh, great, just the place I was expecting to avoid." Ali says right before Nana jumps out of her arms, "Hey! Come back here!" She yells, running after Nana.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Admin
Silver

Character sheet
EXP (Experience Points):
HP (Hit Points):
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Ufaria, Kingdom of the Forest   Ufaria, Kingdom of the Forest - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 12:46 pm

Nana bumps into a white haired young girl in the gardens in a blue dress. "Oh, there you are, Nana. Did you have a fun walk?" The girl asks, picking her up and petting her.

"Arina, go and find the princess would you?" Paladina says.

"Aye, aye captain," Arina jokes, running off.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ufaria, Kingdom of the Forest   Ufaria, Kingdom of the Forest - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 12:54 pm

Ali jumps down from the wall leading into the garden and continues walking, following Nana's tracks, and eventually spots her with Lei.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Admin
Silver

Character sheet
EXP (Experience Points):
HP (Hit Points):
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Ufaria, Kingdom of the Forest   Ufaria, Kingdom of the Forest - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 12:56 pm

Lei glances up vacantly to Ali. "Excuse me, but who are you? You look mildly familiar but I don't..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ufaria, Kingdom of the Forest   Ufaria, Kingdom of the Forest - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 12:58 pm

Ali pulls her hood down farther and speaks with a rasp in her voice, "I'm no one. I found your pet, I'll just be going now." She turns around to leave.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Admin
Silver

Character sheet
EXP (Experience Points):
HP (Hit Points):
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Ufaria, Kingdom of the Forest   Ufaria, Kingdom of the Forest - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 1:01 pm

Suddenly Arina runs around the corner. "Ah, there you are, Lei. You need to come hear this," she says.

"Well, I was just talking to-"

"Fine, she can come with, just get it in gear!" Arina says, dragging both girls to the Armory with Lucas, Cane, and Hura just as Pyra and Lance too arrive.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ufaria, Kingdom of the Forest   Ufaria, Kingdom of the Forest - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 1:03 pm

"Hey! Let go of me-! I don't want to-! Let go!" Ali yells as she's dragged down the hallway.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ufaria, Kingdom of the Forest   Ufaria, Kingdom of the Forest - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 1:06 pm

Hura revised her silence as Pyra arrived
Back to top Go down
Silver
Admin
Silver

Character sheet
EXP (Experience Points):
HP (Hit Points):
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Ufaria, Kingdom of the Forest   Ufaria, Kingdom of the Forest - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 1:07 pm

Lucas sees Ali being dragged in, holding his hand to his face. "Oy..."

"What is it?" Lei asks as she is released and dusts off.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ufaria, Kingdom of the Forest   Ufaria, Kingdom of the Forest - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 1:09 pm

Hura glances toward Pyra refusing to break her silence.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ufaria, Kingdom of the Forest   Ufaria, Kingdom of the Forest - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 1:12 pm

Ali stands up and crosses her arms letting out a small, "Hmph."
Back to top Go down
Silver
Admin
Silver

Character sheet
EXP (Experience Points):
HP (Hit Points):
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Ufaria, Kingdom of the Forest   Ufaria, Kingdom of the Forest - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 1:16 pm

Pyra glances at her sister and shakes her head then steps forward. "The Ice War is expanding. Soleste is no longer the only target. It may very well be the entire region, even the world," she says calmly and surely.

"Yeah, I was pretty much going to say that but, you know, less...princessy," Lucas adds.

"What can I do about that?" Lei says.

"Warn your mom and dad," Arina chimes in. "They can mobilize an army against this.

Lucas rolls his eyes. "A human army against a Goddess of Ice...really?"

"Got any better ideas, wannabe?" Arina says.

"Say what?!" Lucas retaliates as the two bump foreheads, sparks of rivalry between their eyes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ufaria, Kingdom of the Forest   Ufaria, Kingdom of the Forest - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 1:18 pm

Hura gets between the two and pushes them away from each and shoots a death glare their way warning them to stay away from each other
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ufaria, Kingdom of the Forest   Ufaria, Kingdom of the Forest - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 1:26 pm

Ali rolls her eyes. "Lucas, would you stop it." She says, with attitude, at Lucas. "But he's right," she says turning to everyone else, "you can't stop her with just a human army. I've... seen what she's capable of, and it's not pretty. You can't just keep killing her ice soldiers over and over again, they'll just come back. The only way to beat her would be to find a way to attack Glacia directly. Possibly while an army is distracting her."
Back to top Go down
Silver
Admin
Silver

Character sheet
EXP (Experience Points):
HP (Hit Points):
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Ufaria, Kingdom of the Forest   Ufaria, Kingdom of the Forest - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 1:33 pm

"Well how would anyone even get close? Those storm clouds are her eyes. She can see everything," Cane says.

"A valid point," Lance reluctantly adds.

Lei closes her eyes to concentrate. "I think I know of a way. The Kingdom on the Sea. From what I've heard, it's already been taken. But in the city is the entrance to a hidden tunnel that goes straight to Soleste. They have tunnels everywhere but the one here is sealed off. We'll have to go to that kingdom before we can access the tunnels."

"That's a good plan," Lucas says, moving away from Arina whose tongue is stuck out at him. "Clouds can't see us underground. We'll have a chance then to get in there and rescue Solarus."

"Then Solarus can do the hard part and take down Glacia," Pyra says.

"Leaving us to dispose of the White Queen," Lance adds.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ufaria, Kingdom of the Forest   Ufaria, Kingdom of the Forest - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 1:44 pm

Hura shrugs. "Whatever works." hura said emotionlessly
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ufaria, Kingdom of the Forest   Ufaria, Kingdom of the Forest - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 1:53 pm

"I'll take care of the 'Queen'," Ali says with anger in her voice, "I have my own...personal vendetta against her. As for the tunnels, I've been down in them before, so I know what passage you're talking about. I can lead us safely through them."
Back to top Go down
Silver
Admin
Silver

Character sheet
EXP (Experience Points):
HP (Hit Points):
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Ufaria, Kingdom of the Forest   Ufaria, Kingdom of the Forest - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 2:00 pm

"Hey, if you don't think I have my own issues with her, you're insane. I'm going in there too," Lucas says, an unyielding determination in his eye, signifying that if a fight starts, there's no way he's losing this one.

Meanwhile, Pyra approaches Hura then takes her outside of the room when no one's looking. Wit her arms crossed and her eyes closed, she sizes up her sister mentally. "What's wrong, Hura? Don't give me the 'Nothing, I'm Fine' nonsense, either. I taught it to you."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ufaria, Kingdom of the Forest   Ufaria, Kingdom of the Forest - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ufaria, Kingdom of the Forest
Page 4 of 15Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 15  Next