Kingdoms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdoms

The Massive Roleplay Experience of Kingdoms returns with all 4 of the original RP's and more as well as new site features.

Kingdoms CenterGalleryHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
We hope you enjoy your experience here.
Don't forget the read the Rules & Guidelines
Join the Battle to Save Soleste from the White Queen in Kingdom of Treason

Golden Kingdom Soleste (Frozen)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Silver
Admin
Silver

Character sheet
EXP (Experience Points):
Golden Kingdom Soleste (Frozen) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue6000/6000Golden Kingdom Soleste (Frozen) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (6000/6000)
HP (Hit Points):
Golden Kingdom Soleste (Frozen) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Golden Kingdom Soleste (Frozen) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Energy:
Golden Kingdom Soleste (Frozen) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50/50Golden Kingdom Soleste (Frozen) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

Golden Kingdom Soleste (Frozen) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Golden Kingdom Soleste (Frozen)   Golden Kingdom Soleste (Frozen) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 2:15 pm

First topic message reminder :

The once golden city has fallen to the frigid reign of the White Queen and her ally, Glacia. The streets are paved in Ice, the grass coated with snow. Beautiful yet frightening all at the same time. The once shining buildings now stand as white towers of solid hail.

Celcius runs through the Kingdom in a panic, almost out of breath. She trips and falls in the snow but stands again and proceeds to run.
Back to top Go down
https://kingdomstpde.forumotion.com

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Golden Kingdom Soleste (Frozen)   Golden Kingdom Soleste (Frozen) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 3:20 pm

I'll need to lose her somehow... Alina thinks as she continues to run into the white abyss of snow and ice. There should be a- her thoughts are interrupted as she almost collides with a figure that seemed to have emerged from the snow itself: the Ice Queen. "Well, I wasn't expecting to run into you..." Alina says with spite.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Admin
Silver

Character sheet
EXP (Experience Points):
Golden Kingdom Soleste (Frozen) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue6000/6000Golden Kingdom Soleste (Frozen) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (6000/6000)
HP (Hit Points):
Golden Kingdom Soleste (Frozen) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Golden Kingdom Soleste (Frozen) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Energy:
Golden Kingdom Soleste (Frozen) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50/50Golden Kingdom Soleste (Frozen) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: Golden Kingdom Soleste (Frozen)   Golden Kingdom Soleste (Frozen) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 3:25 pm

Lucas runs through the streets when he happens upon a young priest. "Priest, I need a bit of a favor. I need you to watch after this girl."

"I beg your pardon?"

Lucas hands Celcius to the priest and then leaves with all haste, eventually stopping when he finds Alina cornered between Glacia and the White Queen. "Ah no."

The White Queen stands and dusts the snow from her robe. "You, commoner, are an annoyance. Glacia, has this one given you any trouble?"

"She and another, a knight I believe him to be, interfered with a personal affair of mine."

"Is that so?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Golden Kingdom Soleste (Frozen)   Golden Kingdom Soleste (Frozen) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 3:28 pm

Alina scoffs at the White Queen's remark, "Commoner? If anyone's a commoner it's you! You disgusting hag!"
Back to top Go down
Silver
Admin
Silver

Character sheet
EXP (Experience Points):
HP (Hit Points):
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Golden Kingdom Soleste (Frozen)   Golden Kingdom Soleste (Frozen) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 3:32 pm

The White Queen giggles as is amused. "I the commoner? I was the older sister. The throne is RIGHTFULLY mine. But my parents always did love my little sister more...so I decided to TAKE what should have been mine from the beginning. Is that what disgusts you? Would you not do the same?"

"Madam, this mortal possesses talents I have not seen in any other. Be she an elf or an extraordinarily well trained human aren't outside of reason."

Lucas steps out from around the corner and slowly approaches Glacia from behind with one hand on his blade, looking to Alina for approval or disapproval.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Golden Kingdom Soleste (Frozen)   Golden Kingdom Soleste (Frozen) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 3:42 pm

Alina, in a rage, doesn't notice Lucas, "No, that is not what disgusts me. What disgusts me is how you decided to act like a selfish five-year old and whine and complain about not getting what you thought was yours! Look around you! What have you accomplished?! The only thing you have is burying my once great kingdom into a wasteland of snow and getting my mother off the throne!" Gasps and quickly puts her hand over her mouth as she realizes she just gave away her identity.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Admin
Silver

Character sheet
EXP (Experience Points):
HP (Hit Points):
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Golden Kingdom Soleste (Frozen)   Golden Kingdom Soleste (Frozen) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 3:59 pm

The White Queen smirks deviously as if it was her plan to get such a confession. "I had to be sure...niece." She approaches Alina and removes her mitten then places her arctic hand to Alina's cheek. "So young...so naive. You truly are the daughter of my sister. You have her heart. Oh how long I have been waiting to watch it break." The WhiteQueen then takes her steps back and motions to Glacia to finish the princess but Lucus suddenly leaps between them all.

"Sorry to interrupt. Hot Chocolate, anyone? Kinda chilly out."

"Wha, Glacia, freeze him to the bone!"

"Yep, that's our exit," Lucus says as he and Alina begin to run away.

"No!" The White Queen then summons a dagger of ice that soarsdown the street as the two escape, piercing Alina through her shoulder but it's too late, they've gone.

Glacia approaches the Queen. "Madam, do you wish for me to pursue them?"

"No, Glacia. I have done all I wish."

"And that is?"

"I have broken my sister's heart."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Golden Kingdom Soleste (Frozen)   Golden Kingdom Soleste (Frozen) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 4:02 pm

"Agh!" Alina lets out a small scream as she attempts to pull the dagger out of her shoulder, once her and Lucas are in a back alley. "Ugh, hey, do you think you could help me out here?" she says to Lucas.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Admin
Silver

Character sheet
EXP (Experience Points):
HP (Hit Points):
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Golden Kingdom Soleste (Frozen)   Golden Kingdom Soleste (Frozen) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 4:09 pm

Lucus, breathing rapidly, tries to find some way to cover the wound. "I don't know what to do. Just apply pressure to it and I'll try to find something to fix that up."

"No need," says a voice all too familiar to Lucus. It's the priest. "My name is Wallace." He kneels down to Alina and Lucus and holds his hand to Alina's wound. "This will sting for a moment."

Celcius stands just behind him and watches as his magic mends the wound.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Golden Kingdom Soleste (Frozen)   Golden Kingdom Soleste (Frozen) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 4:12 pm

Alina winces slightly at the sting, but that, and the initial pain, goes away. "Thank you, Father." She removes her hood, for the first time in awhile around company, revealing the beauty underneath. She then turns to look at Lucas, "Thank you for helping me."
Back to top Go down
Silver
Admin
Silver

Character sheet
EXP (Experience Points):
HP (Hit Points):
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Golden Kingdom Soleste (Frozen)   Golden Kingdom Soleste (Frozen) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 4:14 pm

"Happy to help," Lucus says as he catches his breath.

"You are...the princess," Celcius says quietly, the look on her face a blend of terror and indifference.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Golden Kingdom Soleste (Frozen)   Golden Kingdom Soleste (Frozen) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 4:15 pm

Alina stands up to face Celcius, "And you are the daughter of Glacia. I should hate you, but I don't. You held no part in what your mother and my aunt did. I hold no grudge against you."
Back to top Go down
Silver
Admin
Silver

Character sheet
EXP (Experience Points):
HP (Hit Points):
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Golden Kingdom Soleste (Frozen)   Golden Kingdom Soleste (Frozen) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 4:23 pm

Celcius holds her head down then bows. "I am sorry for the actions of my mother. I want nothing to do with the carnage she brings to your kingdom and wish to help in whatever way I can."

"This is touching and all but we have to worry more about getting the heck out of here," Lucus says.

"While crude, this knight is correct," Wallace adds. "I cannot yet leave and nor can this young demigod but the two of you can. You'll have to make your way to the Industrial City. The White Queen's reign expands and I believe that, secretly, she has already acquired operatives there...no more than Devil's Advocates."

"The priest and myself will stay here and try to evacuate the people as best we can without the White Queen detecting us," Celcius chimes in.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Golden Kingdom Soleste (Frozen)   Golden Kingdom Soleste (Frozen) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 4:37 pm

"Devil's Advocates?"
Back to top Go down
Silver
Admin
Silver

Character sheet
EXP (Experience Points):
HP (Hit Points):
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Golden Kingdom Soleste (Frozen)   Golden Kingdom Soleste (Frozen) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 4:40 pm

Wallace nods and he looks to the skies. "I've no time to explain I afraid...another day, princess. For now the two of you must be on your way."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Golden Kingdom Soleste (Frozen)   Golden Kingdom Soleste (Frozen) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 4:42 pm

A sense of dread comes over Alina, but she ignores it for the time being, "Right. Lucas, let's get going. How fast can you run?"
Back to top Go down
Silver
Admin
Silver

Character sheet
EXP (Experience Points):
HP (Hit Points):
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Golden Kingdom Soleste (Frozen)   Golden Kingdom Soleste (Frozen) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 4:46 pm

Lucus glances off to the side. "Not nearly as fast as you. But I do know the closest way out of this place."

Celcius nods and sits in the snow. "I wish you both th ebest of luck."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Golden Kingdom Soleste (Frozen)   Golden Kingdom Soleste (Frozen) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 4:51 pm

Alina looks over her shoulder to look at Celcius, "We wish you luck too." Turns her attention back to Lucas, "Alright I'll adjust my speed so that we can run at the same place. Let's hurry."
Back to top Go down
Silver
Admin
Silver

Character sheet
EXP (Experience Points):
HP (Hit Points):
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Golden Kingdom Soleste (Frozen)   Golden Kingdom Soleste (Frozen) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 4:56 pm

"Let's jet," Lucus says, standing up and looking around the corner. "Coast's clear. C'mon."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Golden Kingdom Soleste (Frozen)   Golden Kingdom Soleste (Frozen) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 4:59 pm

Alina nods and quickly puts her hood back on and follows Lucas
Back to top Go down
Silver
Admin
Silver

Character sheet
EXP (Experience Points):
HP (Hit Points):
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Golden Kingdom Soleste (Frozen)   Golden Kingdom Soleste (Frozen) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 5:03 pm

Lucas leads Alina to the gates of town. "We're home free now. A short forest trip and we'll be there. It's maybe two days walking. One through forest and another through grasslands."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Golden Kingdom Soleste (Frozen)   Golden Kingdom Soleste (Frozen) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 5:10 pm

"Right." Before leaving the boundaries of the town Alina looks back at her kingdom, "I'll come back for you some day mother...I promise." With that solemn farewell she starts heading through the forest, holding back her tears.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Golden Kingdom Soleste (Frozen)   Golden Kingdom Soleste (Frozen) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Golden Kingdom Soleste (Frozen)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2