Kingdoms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdoms

The Massive Roleplay Experience of Kingdoms returns with all 4 of the original RP's and more as well as new site features.

Kingdoms CenterGalleryHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
We hope you enjoy your experience here.
Don't forget the read the Rules & Guidelines
Join the Battle to Save Soleste from the White Queen in Kingdom of Treason

Golden Kingdom Soleste (Frozen)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Silver
Admin
Silver

Character sheet
EXP (Experience Points):
Golden Kingdom Soleste (Frozen) Left_bar_bleue6000/6000Golden Kingdom Soleste (Frozen) Empty_bar_bleue  (6000/6000)
HP (Hit Points):
Golden Kingdom Soleste (Frozen) Left_bar_bleue0/0Golden Kingdom Soleste (Frozen) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Energy:
Golden Kingdom Soleste (Frozen) Left_bar_bleue50/50Golden Kingdom Soleste (Frozen) Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

Golden Kingdom Soleste (Frozen) Empty
PostSubject: Golden Kingdom Soleste (Frozen)   Golden Kingdom Soleste (Frozen) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 2:15 pm

The once golden city has fallen to the frigid reign of the White Queen and her ally, Glacia. The streets are paved in Ice, the grass coated with snow. Beautiful yet frightening all at the same time. The once shining buildings now stand as white towers of solid hail.

Celcius runs through the Kingdom in a panic, almost out of breath. She trips and falls in the snow but stands again and proceeds to run.
Back to top Go down
https://kingdomstpde.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Golden Kingdom Soleste (Frozen)   Golden Kingdom Soleste (Frozen) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 2:24 pm

Alina sits on a rooftop overlooking a large portion of her once beautiful kingdom. "I'm starting to forget what it looks like..." she solemnly says to herself. As she's lost in sweet memories she notices a figure running in a panicked manner, "I wonder what's going on?" she said to herself before shortly taking off toward her at a fast pace. "They could need my help." she thought.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Admin
Silver

Character sheet
EXP (Experience Points):
Golden Kingdom Soleste (Frozen) Left_bar_bleue6000/6000Golden Kingdom Soleste (Frozen) Empty_bar_bleue  (6000/6000)
HP (Hit Points):
Golden Kingdom Soleste (Frozen) Left_bar_bleue0/0Golden Kingdom Soleste (Frozen) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Energy:
Golden Kingdom Soleste (Frozen) Left_bar_bleue50/50Golden Kingdom Soleste (Frozen) Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: Golden Kingdom Soleste (Frozen)   Golden Kingdom Soleste (Frozen) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 2:28 pm

Celcius suddenly stop as the ground begins to shake. Snow and hail spins together into a small cyclone aonce it clears, the ice goddess, herself, stands before her. "Celcius, stop this at once. You are to return to the palace immediately."

"N-no. I do not wish to return, mother," Celcius argues. "It's a...It's a prison there."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Golden Kingdom Soleste (Frozen)   Golden Kingdom Soleste (Frozen) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 2:34 pm

Alina stops in her tracks once she sees the figure of the Ice Goddess. "Oh Crap!", Alina said under her breath and took cover behind a nearby tree. "What is she doing here?", she questioned in her own mind. Then a sense of realization came over her, "Did that girl say mother?!", she quickly looked over her shoulder to pay more attention to their conversation and get a good look at the girl.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Admin
Silver

Character sheet
EXP (Experience Points):
HP (Hit Points):
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Golden Kingdom Soleste (Frozen)   Golden Kingdom Soleste (Frozen) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 2:43 pm

Glacia suddenly senses mortal presence. "I know you are there, human. Reveal yourself."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Golden Kingdom Soleste (Frozen)   Golden Kingdom Soleste (Frozen) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 2:54 pm

"Oh, crap", Alina cursed under her breath. I could either stay hidden or run away. Well, if I hide, she's bound to sense me and I won't have a chance. But, if I run, I might be able to escape. I won't run at my full-speed tho, she might be able to figure out who I am if she does. I guess it's time to run then... Alina tightens her hood and stands up revealing herself to the Ice Goddess.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Admin
Silver

Character sheet
EXP (Experience Points):
HP (Hit Points):
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Golden Kingdom Soleste (Frozen)   Golden Kingdom Soleste (Frozen) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 2:57 pm

Glacia scoffs and, for only an instance, returns her attention to Celcius when she suddenly senses flying metal. She quickly turns and freezes the blade down to the molecule, forcing it to shatter into dust. "You dare assault me, human?"

"Yeah, yeah I do," Lucas says as he slides down the side of a building. "What are you going to do about it?"

Glacia raises her head and claps her hands. Suddenly the ground begins to shake.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Golden Kingdom Soleste (Frozen)   Golden Kingdom Soleste (Frozen) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 3:00 pm

This isn't good. What's that idiot thinking?! "Hey," she yells at the boy, "what do you think you're doing!?"
Back to top Go down
Silver
Admin
Silver

Character sheet
EXP (Experience Points):
HP (Hit Points):
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Golden Kingdom Soleste (Frozen)   Golden Kingdom Soleste (Frozen) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 3:02 pm

Lucas sees the girl and reaches for his second blade. "Breakin' the ice."

As the behemoth Ice Golem rises from the ground, Lucas unsheaths the blade. "Oookaaay...not my best plan."

The golem reachs for Lucas but it stops only inches away. Lucas looks around for the cause when he sees Celcius holding her hands up to the beast.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Golden Kingdom Soleste (Frozen)   Golden Kingdom Soleste (Frozen) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 3:05 pm

That girl...she stopped the golem. Who is she? I know I've seen her somewhere before...wait! As a flood of realization comes over Alina she speeds over to Lucas, "We need to get out of here. Now!"
Back to top Go down
Silver
Admin
Silver

Character sheet
EXP (Experience Points):
HP (Hit Points):
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Golden Kingdom Soleste (Frozen)   Golden Kingdom Soleste (Frozen) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 3:09 pm

Celcius suddenly begins to tremble as her grip on teh beast weakens. Her mother glances at her. "Hm...she's gotten more powerful..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Golden Kingdom Soleste (Frozen)   Golden Kingdom Soleste (Frozen) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 3:14 pm

Alina notices Celcius' trembeling, "Right now!" pushes Lucas to the ground and drops to the ground herself as Celcius' grip on the golem ends and it punches the air.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Admin
Silver

Character sheet
EXP (Experience Points):
HP (Hit Points):
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Golden Kingdom Soleste (Frozen)   Golden Kingdom Soleste (Frozen) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 3:17 pm

Celcius drops to her hands and knees, panting of exhaustions. Lucas stands and puts the blade away. "You distract the overgrown snowball. I'll get the girl before she gets hurt," he says as he takes off.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Golden Kingdom Soleste (Frozen)   Golden Kingdom Soleste (Frozen) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 3:19 pm

"Oh how very heroic, you leave the girl to tend to the beast." Alina quickly retorted back. "Oh, well, ready to play beastie?"
Back to top Go down
Silver
Admin
Silver

Character sheet
EXP (Experience Points):
HP (Hit Points):
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Golden Kingdom Soleste (Frozen)   Golden Kingdom Soleste (Frozen) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 3:20 pm

The ice golem roars as Glacia disappears in a burst of snow and ice. The golem then launches a punch, slow but powerful.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Golden Kingdom Soleste (Frozen)   Golden Kingdom Soleste (Frozen) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 5:22 pm

Alina sidesteps out of the golems way with ease. They're slow but powerful...I shouldn't let my guard down.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Admin
Silver

Character sheet
EXP (Experience Points):
HP (Hit Points):
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Golden Kingdom Soleste (Frozen)   Golden Kingdom Soleste (Frozen) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 1:16 pm

The golem slams down its fist, forcing up snow then reaches through the blinding white cloud to try and grab Alina.

Luca picks up Celcius and sees Alina fending off the titan. "I got her, let's go!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Golden Kingdom Soleste (Frozen)   Golden Kingdom Soleste (Frozen) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 2:00 pm

Alina gracefully sidesteps another attack, "Right!" She quickly runs up to the golem's still extended up and does a quick jump on it then off it's head which causes it to fall into the snow on its face. "See ya later, beastie!"
Back to top Go down
Silver
Admin
Silver

Character sheet
EXP (Experience Points):
HP (Hit Points):
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Golden Kingdom Soleste (Frozen)   Golden Kingdom Soleste (Frozen) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 2:05 pm

Glacia scoffs. "Hmph...useless creature." She then turns into snow and appears before the pair of young heroes. "If you lie the girl down, I will be willing to "forget" that this ordeal ever occured."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Golden Kingdom Soleste (Frozen)   Golden Kingdom Soleste (Frozen) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 2:55 pm

"Why should we? From what I've heard, she's your daughter. I knew you were cold-hearted, but not enough to treat your own daughter with such...cruelty."
Back to top Go down
Silver
Admin
Silver

Character sheet
EXP (Experience Points):
HP (Hit Points):
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Golden Kingdom Soleste (Frozen)   Golden Kingdom Soleste (Frozen) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 2:58 pm

"How I treat Celcius is no concern of yours," Glacia says. "But if you refuse to leave her to me, then perhaps I could take greate joy in freezing the both of you to your very core."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Golden Kingdom Soleste (Frozen)   Golden Kingdom Soleste (Frozen) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 3:02 pm

"Heh, good luck." Alina then leans close to Lucas and whispers in his ear, "You get her out of here. I'm fast so I'll be able to hold her off for awhile."
Back to top Go down
Silver
Admin
Silver

Character sheet
EXP (Experience Points):
HP (Hit Points):
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Golden Kingdom Soleste (Frozen)   Golden Kingdom Soleste (Frozen) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 3:05 pm

Lucas nods and slowly begins to back away then turns into a sprint. "You stupid, stupid boy!" Glacia begins to give chase to Lucas when Alina blocks her. "Stand aside, mortal."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Golden Kingdom Soleste (Frozen)   Golden Kingdom Soleste (Frozen) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 3:08 pm

"Sorry, not gonna happen anytime soon!" She quickly takes off in the same direction as Lucas, but covers up his tracks in the snow and replaces them with her own, then quickly runs off in another direction.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Admin
Silver

Character sheet
EXP (Experience Points):
HP (Hit Points):
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Golden Kingdom Soleste (Frozen)   Golden Kingdom Soleste (Frozen) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 3:11 pm

Glacia chases after her, knowing well that this may be a trap of distraction. But what are such barbaric methods to a Goddess?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Golden Kingdom Soleste (Frozen)   Golden Kingdom Soleste (Frozen) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Golden Kingdom Soleste (Frozen)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next