Kingdoms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdoms

The Massive Roleplay Experience of Kingdoms returns with all 4 of the original RP's and more as well as new site features.

Kingdoms CenterGalleryHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
We hope you enjoy your experience here.
Don't forget the read the Rules & Guidelines
Join the Battle to Save Soleste from the White Queen in Kingdom of Treason

Ufaria, Kingdom of the Forest

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Silver
Admin
Silver

Character sheet
EXP (Experience Points):
Ufaria, Kingdom of the Forest - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue6000/6000Ufaria, Kingdom of the Forest - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (6000/6000)
HP (Hit Points):
Ufaria, Kingdom of the Forest - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue0/0Ufaria, Kingdom of the Forest - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Energy:
Ufaria, Kingdom of the Forest - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue50/50Ufaria, Kingdom of the Forest - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

Ufaria, Kingdom of the Forest - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Ufaria, Kingdom of the Forest   Ufaria, Kingdom of the Forest - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 2:13 pm

First topic message reminder :

Ufaria is a beautiful safe haven. The trees all around this glorious kingdom built like a village are the ultimate view. It is peaceful and pleasant and flowers bloom and the grass is as green as can be.

Paladina steps out from the Royal Gates and wanders into town, sword and her side, shield on her back. She kindly greets several of the young children who run up to her affectionately.
Back to top Go down
https://kingdomstpde.forumotion.com

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Ufaria, Kingdom of the Forest   Ufaria, Kingdom of the Forest - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 6:25 pm

Alina continues to walk as multiple thoughts flow in and out of her head. Who are these Marauders? What do they want? Who do they work for? Do they work for someone? How many of them are there? Can we train to beat them?
Back to top Go down
Silver
Admin
Silver

Character sheet
EXP (Experience Points):
Ufaria, Kingdom of the Forest - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue6000/6000Ufaria, Kingdom of the Forest - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (6000/6000)
HP (Hit Points):
Ufaria, Kingdom of the Forest - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue0/0Ufaria, Kingdom of the Forest - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Energy:
Ufaria, Kingdom of the Forest - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue50/50Ufaria, Kingdom of the Forest - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: Ufaria, Kingdom of the Forest   Ufaria, Kingdom of the Forest - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 6:41 pm

Cane turns over and sees Hura against the sun breaking through the clouds. "H-Hura?"

At the library, Paladin has everyone gather around a podium, on which rests a large book. "This is a book about the Goddesses. There are many Goddesses," Paladina begins. "There is Lady Mono of Sound, Lady Hydra of Water, Lady Hera of Sky, Lady Angelica of Light, Lady Umbra of Darkness, Lady Plasma of the Flame, Lady Gea of the Earth, Lady Thorn of the Forest, Lady Glacia of Ice, and of course, Lady Solarus...of the Sun."

"What do the goddesses have to do with those...Marauder people?" Arina asks.

"In essence, it was the goddesses who created them. Long before there were Kingdoms, there was simply this region. The goddesses were responsible for maintaining its very elements. However, there was one remaining when they divided responsibility."

"Lightning," Lei says.

Paladina nods. "Indeed, it was. Lightning was far too unpredictable and unorthodox to really control. It was also among the most powerful. It was for these reasons that they sealed away the secrets of Lightning Magic. But a greedy man found it and decided on using its powers for revenge against the goddesses for doing nothing to save his dying wife. At least, that's what he convinced himself. But the goddesses defeated him. He was one and they were many. Still it was difficult. The goddesses may seem to never age but they do. They simply age at incredibly slow rates. They were probably no older by their standards than you are now. But they ultimately defeated him. It was for this reason that the goddesses separated themselves from the earth, creating Haven."

"But his hatred built up so much that he started teaching others," Kim added on.

"That's it precisely. They live for the soul purpose now of destroying the goddesses for vengeance. It is a goal I fear they may reach. A goddess is, very well immortal...but not invincible."

Last edited by Admin on Wed Oct 05, 2011 11:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ufaria, Kingdom of the Forest   Ufaria, Kingdom of the Forest - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 6:42 pm

Hura nods and smiles. "Yep!" She grins. "You OK?" She asks concern in her voice
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ufaria, Kingdom of the Forest   Ufaria, Kingdom of the Forest - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 6:50 pm

"So why act now," Alina asks, "Are they planning on using the Ice War as a diversion or something?"
Back to top Go down
Silver
Admin
Silver

Character sheet
EXP (Experience Points):
HP (Hit Points):
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Ufaria, Kingdom of the Forest   Ufaria, Kingdom of the Forest - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 6:58 pm

"It's very likely that this is the case. You see, every Goddess has a Shrine in a kingdom somewhere. It is here that they can materialize their physical forms. When Glacia was banished to Earth, the goddesses destroyed her shrine so that she couldn't get to Haven again. A goddess can also my summoned if a certain incantation is said within the shrine. As a precaution, all of the royal family's King's are entrusted with this after taking the crown. This is relatively common knowledge for the royal though not so much for the average civilian. They must have been trying to get the king to speak the ritual and get the goddess to appear. Then they could destroy the shrine one she was here. Once they had her trapped, they could kill her. The shrine's are heavily guarded but doing times of war, many security measures are called to the military," Paladina suggests.

Cane sits up, rubbing his head. "Yeah, just remind me never to try and become a human lightning-rod. How long was I out?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ufaria, Kingdom of the Forest   Ufaria, Kingdom of the Forest - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 7:00 pm

"A while and don't worry I won't even let ya near Lightning." She giggled quietly standing and pulling the robe off his body and puts it back on. "Anyway. You ok to walk or you wanna be carried again?" She joked
Back to top Go down
Silver
Admin
Silver

Character sheet
EXP (Experience Points):
HP (Hit Points):
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Ufaria, Kingdom of the Forest   Ufaria, Kingdom of the Forest - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 7:01 pm

"I can walk just fine, thank you," Cane says, standing weakly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ufaria, Kingdom of the Forest   Ufaria, Kingdom of the Forest - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 7:09 pm

Hura helpuing him up in the process. "Might wanna use this for a little." She said pulling out a wooden long thick stick fro,m er pouch. "Come on. Gotta go find the others." She says and walks with Cane
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ufaria, Kingdom of the Forest   Ufaria, Kingdom of the Forest - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 7:24 pm

"Well then we should do our best to make sure they don't get to the shrines. Where's the next nearest shrine?"
Back to top Go down
Silver
Admin
Silver

Character sheet
EXP (Experience Points):
HP (Hit Points):
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Ufaria, Kingdom of the Forest   Ufaria, Kingdom of the Forest - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 7:54 pm

Cane and Hura arrive in the midst of the conversation.

"But a society that old won't just quit if we beat on them a couple times. They'll just keep coming back," Lucas says.

"He's right. The Ice War, at this point, is still a top priority. The more land she covers in ice and sleet, the stronger Glacia becomes. The less sun, the weaker Solarus becomes. They wouldn't dare be fool enough to hold Solarus within Soleste. So we have to think about where they'd possibly keep her," Arina says.

Kim opens her fans and waves her arm, blowing up a powerful gust. "We cannot afford to argue among ourselves. We should divide our efforts into two factions. One faction will travel to around in search of Shrines to stop the Marauders. The other will travel to Attilan to reach the tunnels then work out a way to combat the White Queen and Glacia."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ufaria, Kingdom of the Forest   Ufaria, Kingdom of the Forest - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 7:57 pm

"I don't want to be separated from Pyra, Without her for support I can't do much.." She thought to herself, Not want to speak just yet
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ufaria, Kingdom of the Forest   Ufaria, Kingdom of the Forest - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 11:06 am

"I'll lead the group to Attilan. I've been in the tunnels several times and I'm pretty sure I know where to go." Alina says, her voice fulled with the leadership of her ancestors. "The only people I'd prefer to have with me would be Lucas and Aria. Lucas because I trust him the most and he's also from Soleste. Aria because she's from Attilan so she'll know the territory the best out of all of us."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ufaria, Kingdom of the Forest   Ufaria, Kingdom of the Forest - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 11:10 am

Aria looks at Alina, utterly shocked that she would want, or even allow her to come, "Th-thank you..."
Back to top Go down
Silver
Admin
Silver

Character sheet
EXP (Experience Points):
HP (Hit Points):
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Ufaria, Kingdom of the Forest   Ufaria, Kingdom of the Forest - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 11:18 am

Lucas nods and sheaths his sword. "All right, I'm in," he says.

"I'll lead the Shrine Team," Lei says, standing in the doorway. "If you wouldn't mind, Kim, would you come with me?"

Kim bows elegantly and folds her fans. "Of course, Madam," she says.

"I'll go with the shrine team as well. I would appreciate it if Hura and Cane also came along," Pyra chimes in.

"I will accompany the attack on Glacia," Lance adds.

"So will I," Arina chimes in as Lucas glances toward her then hits his hand to his forehead. "Paladina, someone should stay and hold down the fort, correct?"

"Aye. That will be my task."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ufaria, Kingdom of the Forest   Ufaria, Kingdom of the Forest - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 11:20 am

Hura nods at her sister. "Of course." She says, Her arm stil hurting a little but shes ignoring it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ufaria, Kingdom of the Forest   Ufaria, Kingdom of the Forest - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 11:24 am

"Right then," Alina says, "we should all take a couple days to pack, get ready, and to make sure no more Marauders attack. My team will meet at the gate two days from now at dawn, alright?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ufaria, Kingdom of the Forest   Ufaria, Kingdom of the Forest - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 11:32 am

"Alright," Aria nods to Alina, then to Lucas, and then walks away from the group, pulling up her hood to hide the smile on her face.

I'm going home, She thought as she entered a store, already starting to gather supplies.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Admin
Silver

Character sheet
EXP (Experience Points):
HP (Hit Points):
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Ufaria, Kingdom of the Forest   Ufaria, Kingdom of the Forest - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 11:35 am

"You are all welcome to use the Palace quarters to rest," Lei says, leaving. "I have work to do."

Pyra watches as Lei leaves, her arms crossed. She then turns and walks away in the opposite direction towards these quarters.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ufaria, Kingdom of the Forest   Ufaria, Kingdom of the Forest - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 11:37 am

Hura just walks out of the palace again to get some fresh air. She sits on a rock and closes her eyes and tries to relax
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ufaria, Kingdom of the Forest   Ufaria, Kingdom of the Forest - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 11:40 am

Alina puts her hands on a table and lets out a deep sigh that sounds like she's frustrated at something. She then goes into an aisle of books to read up something, but seems to want to just distract herself from her life.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Admin
Silver

Character sheet
EXP (Experience Points):
HP (Hit Points):
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Ufaria, Kingdom of the Forest   Ufaria, Kingdom of the Forest - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 11:50 am

Cane steps outside with his blade over his shoulder and finds Hura. "Hey," he says.

Paladina puts the book of the Goddesses back on the podium and leaves the library with the other knights. Lucas stands with Ali. "A lot on your mind, I take it?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ufaria, Kingdom of the Forest   Ufaria, Kingdom of the Forest - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 11:52 am

Hura open s her eyes and looks toward Cane. "Hiya, Whats up?" She says in a whisper
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ufaria, Kingdom of the Forest   Ufaria, Kingdom of the Forest - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 11:54 am

"You could say that." Alina barely whispers. The power in her voice is gone, and all that's left is a more fragile version of it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ufaria, Kingdom of the Forest   Ufaria, Kingdom of the Forest - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 12:02 pm

Aria walks out of the store, still with a smile on her face, and her bag filled with medical supplies. As she makes her way back to the palace, she stops at a well and refills her vial, despite it being almost completely filled already.

Upon re-entering the palace, Aria almost walks into the room where Lucas and Alina are, but quickly hides behind the wall.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Admin
Silver

Character sheet
EXP (Experience Points):
HP (Hit Points):
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Ufaria, Kingdom of the Forest   Ufaria, Kingdom of the Forest - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 12:10 pm

"Just wanted to say thanks, I guess," Cane says, his back turned to her, keeping cool.

Lucas glances back to the podium and picks up the book, taking it back beside Ali. "Maybe this book will help us out in the future," he says.

Lei barges back into the throne room but her parents are still on the ground. Kim check them medically. "They've been placed into an induced coma."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ufaria, Kingdom of the Forest   Ufaria, Kingdom of the Forest - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ufaria, Kingdom of the Forest
Page 7 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 15  Next