Kingdoms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdoms

The Massive Roleplay Experience of Kingdoms returns with all 4 of the original RP's and more as well as new site features.

Kingdoms CenterGalleryHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
We hope you enjoy your experience here.
Don't forget the read the Rules & Guidelines
Join the Battle to Save Soleste from the White Queen in Kingdom of Treason

Ufaria, Kingdom of the Forest

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Silver
Admin
Silver

Character sheet
EXP (Experience Points):
Ufaria, Kingdom of the Forest - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue6000/6000Ufaria, Kingdom of the Forest - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (6000/6000)
HP (Hit Points):
Ufaria, Kingdom of the Forest - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue0/0Ufaria, Kingdom of the Forest - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Energy:
Ufaria, Kingdom of the Forest - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue50/50Ufaria, Kingdom of the Forest - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

Ufaria, Kingdom of the Forest - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Ufaria, Kingdom of the Forest   Ufaria, Kingdom of the Forest - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 2:13 pm

First topic message reminder :

Ufaria is a beautiful safe haven. The trees all around this glorious kingdom built like a village are the ultimate view. It is peaceful and pleasant and flowers bloom and the grass is as green as can be.

Paladina steps out from the Royal Gates and wanders into town, sword and her side, shield on her back. She kindly greets several of the young children who run up to her affectionately.
Back to top Go down
https://kingdomstpde.forumotion.com

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Ufaria, Kingdom of the Forest   Ufaria, Kingdom of the Forest - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 12:12 pm

"Hm? Oh. Its not a problem." Hura says "Gotta keep your friends safe when they're injured" She continues smiling from under her hood
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ufaria, Kingdom of the Forest   Ufaria, Kingdom of the Forest - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 12:16 pm

"Yea, maybe..." Alina says while sinking down the bookshelf and hugs her knees close to her chest.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Admin
Silver

Character sheet
EXP (Experience Points):
Ufaria, Kingdom of the Forest - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue6000/6000Ufaria, Kingdom of the Forest - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (6000/6000)
HP (Hit Points):
Ufaria, Kingdom of the Forest - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue0/0Ufaria, Kingdom of the Forest - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Energy:
Ufaria, Kingdom of the Forest - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue50/50Ufaria, Kingdom of the Forest - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: Ufaria, Kingdom of the Forest   Ufaria, Kingdom of the Forest - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 12:24 pm

Lucas sighs and sets the book down, kneeling and putting his hand on her shoulder, smiling when she looks at him. "Hey, no need to worry," he says.

That night, everyone gets letters in their quarters. You are invited to attend the Ufarian Summer Festival and Ball as special guests. It is an Annual Event held during the first week of Summer each year. Please dress formally. Thank You.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ufaria, Kingdom of the Forest   Ufaria, Kingdom of the Forest - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 12:26 pm

Hura sighs. "A ball, Really? Lovely..." She says, sitting on her bed rummaging through her pouch.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ufaria, Kingdom of the Forest   Ufaria, Kingdom of the Forest - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 12:32 pm

Alina crumples the invitation and throws it against the wall angrily. "A ball?! Really? We're about to go off to save the world," Alina yells to herself as she paces in her guest bedroom in the palace, "and they're throwing a bloody ball!" She falls onto her bead, burying her face in her pillow and letting out a groan.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Admin
Silver

Character sheet
EXP (Experience Points):
HP (Hit Points):
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Ufaria, Kingdom of the Forest   Ufaria, Kingdom of the Forest - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 12:41 pm

Pyra leans in the doorway. "Yes, a ball," she says. "It would seem you've forgotten that this is my room as well. If you must know, the ball is held every year. Wilana, Goddess of the Forest, blessed this kingdom with great prosperity during the summertime and the ball is held once a year for the people here to commemorate that event...Lei's parents are in a coma. They can't host it this year so Lei, not wanting to disappoint her people, said that she will be doing it."

"That," Lei says as she enters the room, "and it's what my parents would want. As I'm sure yours and Pyra's would as well if they were in the very same predicament. I'm sorry to inconvenience you. You don't have to attend...but I would appreciate it. I can't do it alone."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ufaria, Kingdom of the Forest   Ufaria, Kingdom of the Forest - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 12:43 pm

Hura smiles at Lei. "Of course I'll attend Lei." Hura nods, then continues rummaging through her bag looking for a ball gown
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ufaria, Kingdom of the Forest   Ufaria, Kingdom of the Forest - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 12:53 pm

Alina sighs deeply and gets off of her bed and approaches Lei and puts her hand on Lei's arm, "Of course I'll come. I just... things going on in my head." Alina smiles sweetly at Lei and continues, "I'm sorry, acting that way was selfish of me. Mind if I borrow a dress?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ufaria, Kingdom of the Forest   Ufaria, Kingdom of the Forest - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 12:59 pm

After reading the invitation, Aria simply looks down at her now dirty dress, "I need something better to wear...."

She gets up from her chair and makes her way to the room where the others are, and a bit awkwardly speaks up for the first time in a while, " Um, hello..."
Back to top Go down
Silver
Admin
Silver

Character sheet
EXP (Experience Points):
HP (Hit Points):
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Ufaria, Kingdom of the Forest   Ufaria, Kingdom of the Forest - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 1:05 pm

"Of course you may," Lei says to Alina. Lei then steps aside as Pyra moves away from the door, letting Aria in. "How may I help you?" Lei asks.

"If I may interrupt, are we going to have to find...dance partners?" Pyra scornfully asks.

"Um...yes. It IS a Ball."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ufaria, Kingdom of the Forest   Ufaria, Kingdom of the Forest - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 1:08 pm

Hura at this statement screams in he rhead. "Just lovely." She breaths out. She finally finds a light red dress, and red heels with a flame barrette, "There we go." She smiles at her selection.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ufaria, Kingdom of the Forest   Ufaria, Kingdom of the Forest - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 1:13 pm

"Oh, well that's not worry about that right now." Alina says taking on a whole different attitude toward the ball than a few minutes ago, "We're princesses, let's go dress like them." And with that being said, she takes Pyra's and Lei's hands and drags them to Lei's bedroom, before she looks back and says, "Aria, you can come, too."
Back to top Go down
Silver
Admin
Silver

Character sheet
EXP (Experience Points):
HP (Hit Points):
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Ufaria, Kingdom of the Forest   Ufaria, Kingdom of the Forest - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 1:19 pm

Lei blinks helplessly. "Um, I know where my room is," she says.

Later in Lei's room, Lei stands by the closet as Pyra sits on the edge of the bed, one leg over the other and her head perched in one hand. "This is taking a rather long time," she says, watching Alina rummage through Lei's closet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ufaria, Kingdom of the Forest   Ufaria, Kingdom of the Forest - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 1:20 pm

Hura walks out of her room with her robe over the dress. Well now what? She thought, Bumping into Cane." Oghh Sorry Cane wasn't looking where I was going."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ufaria, Kingdom of the Forest   Ufaria, Kingdom of the Forest - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 1:27 pm

"Well," Alina says, throwing dresses and other multiple cloths out of the closet, some occasionally landing on Pyra or Lei, "we need to find something that makes us all... I don't know, that makes us look more beautiful than we ever have before. I mean, we're going to be the key players in a war in a couple days, so this is going to be last time for awhile that we're going to able to be princesses. And," she looks to Pyra, "isn't there at least someone you want to impress?"
Back to top Go down
Silver
Admin
Silver

Character sheet
EXP (Experience Points):
HP (Hit Points):
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Ufaria, Kingdom of the Forest   Ufaria, Kingdom of the Forest - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 1:36 pm

Lei looks down and sits on the opposite side of the bed as Pyra who sighs. "No, there isn't anyone in my life," Pyra says.

Lei then glances back. "The ball is tomorrow. They're my clothes, I'll find something to wear."

"Who do the two of you intend to dance with?"

"I, um...actually...that's a good question," Lei ponders.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ufaria, Kingdom of the Forest   Ufaria, Kingdom of the Forest - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 1:39 pm

Alina takes a break from rummaging and says, "Well, I do have someone in mind, but I think I'll just let the moment take me." When she stops talking she lets out a loud, "Ah-a!" it almost sounds like a scream.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ufaria, Kingdom of the Forest   Ufaria, Kingdom of the Forest - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 1:43 pm

Aria meanwhile is simply sitting quietly with her head down. Her head snaps up upon hearing Ali scream, "Did you find a dress?"
Back to top Go down
Silver
Admin
Silver

Character sheet
EXP (Experience Points):
HP (Hit Points):
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Ufaria, Kingdom of the Forest   Ufaria, Kingdom of the Forest - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 1:47 pm

"Hm...I'm just going to go with Lance. I imagine my sister will end up going with the thief," Pyra says, holding the bridge of her nose.

"I don't know who to go with," Lei sighs.

Then they hear the scream-esque sound. "What wrong?" They say simultaneously.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ufaria, Kingdom of the Forest   Ufaria, Kingdom of the Forest - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 1:53 pm

Alina comes out of Lei's closet with four beautifully stunning dresses. Each one looks like it was made for each individual girl.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ufaria, Kingdom of the Forest   Ufaria, Kingdom of the Forest - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 1:56 pm

"Oh wow.... They're beautiful," Aria whispers, taking in each one of them, thinking about what it would be like to have dresses like them
Back to top Go down
Silver
Admin
Silver

Character sheet
EXP (Experience Points):
HP (Hit Points):
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Ufaria, Kingdom of the Forest   Ufaria, Kingdom of the Forest - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 2:04 pm

Pyra stands and holds the dress to her front. "There's just one issue," she says, comparing the dresses. "I'm a bit...tall for these...and this one's cut for some a bit more...mature...that myself."

"What are you trying to say!?" Lei yells from the bed, snatching her dresses from Pyra's hands and giving them back to Alina before sitting back on the bed, her back towards everyone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ufaria, Kingdom of the Forest   Ufaria, Kingdom of the Forest - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 2:10 pm

Alina giggles mischievously and says, "I can sew it, if that's alright with Lei?"
Back to top Go down
Silver
Admin
Silver

Character sheet
EXP (Experience Points):
HP (Hit Points):
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Ufaria, Kingdom of the Forest   Ufaria, Kingdom of the Forest - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 3:16 pm

"That one's red, go ahead and sew it. I don't really like Red," Lei says in a small voice, making herself seem much smaller and almost 'not colored in'
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ufaria, Kingdom of the Forest   Ufaria, Kingdom of the Forest - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 3:18 pm

Hura tries ti break the silence between the two. "So, You going to that Ball?" she asks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ufaria, Kingdom of the Forest   Ufaria, Kingdom of the Forest - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ufaria, Kingdom of the Forest
Page 8 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next